Livingston versus St Mirren

guinness

The league after todays matches......................
image.thumb.png.59e66bdc0811057f9ea97e6275cd268d.png
Strong possibility the "3 third best teams[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] in Scotland all change manager this season" thought Robson might have been a flash in the pan after Goodwin and with European matches to come (his excuse for St Mirren pumping them) they might spend most of first half of season at the wrong end of a few doings in Europe I can see them waving goodbye, same with Hearts Naismith is never a manager in a million years and he could be next manager away can see him gone by October if not by Christmas.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Strong possibility the "3 third best teamsemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png in Scotland all change manager this season" thought Robson might have been a flash in the pan after Goodwin and with European matches to come (his excuse for St Mirren pumping them) they might spend most of first half of season at the wrong end of a few doings in Europe I can see them waving goodbye, same with Hearts Naismith is never a manager in a million years and he could be next manager away can see him gone by October if not by Christmas.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

Just had a wee read of the Aberdeen forum and there's considerable unrest about Robson, and the chairman.

Appointing another "rookie" seems to be the main point, rather than an experienced manager.

Robson getting ridiculed for saying they were tired from travelling in Europe, even though they played at home.  :lol:

Quite a few are expecting to get pumped in Europe. :lol:

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just had a wee read of the Aberdeen forum and there's considerable unrest about Robson, and the chairman.

Appointing another "rookie" seems to be the main point, rather than an experienced manager.

Robson getting ridiculed for saying they were tired from travelling in Europe, even though they played at home.  :lol:

Quite a few are expecting to get pumped in Europe. :lol:

The target then for this season (and beyond) is not to qualify for Europe but to finish in a perpetual sixth place and thus avoid weariness and humiliation.

5 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Am I right that in every game ,apart from Motherwell  ,minutes after Bolton comes on we lose a goal?

Not quite

Came on just after Dundee scored, goal 63rd minute - came on the 68th. Played alright from memory

Didn't concede against Motherwell, he only played a few mins tbf

Aberdeen equalised just after he came on and Livi scored just after he was subbed on

I do find it a bit bizarre that we do it every game without fail :lol:

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Not quite

Came on just after Dundee scored, goal 63rd minute - came on the 68th. Played alright from memory

Didn't concede against Motherwell, he only played a few mins tbf

Aberdeen equalised just after he came on and Livi scored just after he was subbed on

I do find it a bit bizarre that we do it every game without fail :lol:

And the Hibs game?

2 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Am I right that in every game ,apart from Motherwell  ,minutes after Bolton comes on we lose a goal?

As was pointed out already. No.

But it isn't surprising that the timing is so close. We've moved our central defender forward and replaced him with a relatively new recruit. I'm sure things will settle.