Scum Hamas Terrorists Slaughter Jews In Israel

shull

Why is all this happening?  Based upon the historical background which will reveal all the motivations, there is one comment made by the wife of Tony Blair, Cherie Blair which simply provides an understanding. 

During the height of Hamas' suicide bombings in the 1990s, she was asked by the media for her opinion. She said, "It's a result from a people with no hope ".

36 minutes ago, Jockmd said:

Why is all this happening?  Based upon the historical background which will reveal all the motivations, there is one comment made by the wife of Tony Blair, Cherie Blair which simply provides an understanding. 

During the height of Hamas' suicide bombings in the 1990s, she was asked by the media for her opinion. She said, "It's a result from a people with no hope ".

Was she not in Opus Dei ?

3 hours ago, antrin said:

Remarkable.

Here’s what I get when I’m not just wanting to see UK news:

image.png

Think we all know they are both terriorist states.... i hope the UN has the balls to condemn these acts of illegal strikes by Israel.... as per its innocents that die..... retaliation my arse.... 

18 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

If only our government was strong.

8AE736D6-CCE0-482D-9488-32D98F24C5C3.jpeg

I don't approve of that. The government should not ban a political demonstration because some of the demonstrators might be anti-Semitic. Everyone should be able to express any non-violent opinion, IMHO. I would say the same if it was a pro-Israel demonstration. 

I suspect there might be more terror attacks now in Europe, unfortunately.