I've just had a look at Hearts' fixtures. There next three games are:

Rangers (h)

Aberdeen (a)

Celtic (h)

Ours are:

St. Johnstone (a)

Ross County (h)

Motherwell (h)

If we can take 7 points from our next three fixtures, I think we can reclaim 3rd spot before we play each other at Tynecastle. 

4 hours ago, W6er said:

I've just had a look at Hearts' fixtures. There next three games are:

Rangers (h)

Aberdeen (a)

Celtic (h)

Ours are:

St. Johnstone (a)

Ross County (h)

Motherwell (h)

If we can take 7 points from our next three fixtures, I think we can reclaim 3rd spot before we play each other at Tynecastle. 

Did you not see how Celtic struggled to beat St,Johnstone today 

We hardly had a shot on goal against Ross County 4 days ago

Is Motherwell ever been a easy fixture 

7 points love your confidence I would bite the hand off you for 5 

7 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Did you not see how Celtic struggled to beat St,Johnstone today 

We hardly had a shot on goal against Ross County 4 days ago

Is Motherwell ever been a easy fixture 

7 points love your confidence I would bite the hand off you for 5 

We really need the 9, get those and a win at Tynecastle will see daylight between us and them with Hearts still to come to Paisley before the split.  Apart from the glasgow two, Hibs in the cup and Dundee I don't really see a bad performance from us, just lacklustre ones in a few games

We can do this as long as the manager can get his head round why we have fallen off so much.  he talks about a small squad and injuries yet doesn't utilise Bolton and Jamieson so 

10 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

We really need the 9, get those and a win at Tynecastle will see daylight between us and them with Hearts still to come to Paisley before the split.  Apart from the glasgow two, Hibs in the cup and Dundee I don't really see a bad performance from us, just lacklustre ones in a few games

We can do this as long as the manager can get his head round why we have fallen off so much.  he talks about a small squad and injuries yet doesn't utilise Bolton and Jamieson so 

Whatever you're taking Ken to have all this positivity can you give some to the players... win our next 4 games I suppose it's possible but extremely unlikely 

Hearts with a playing budget 3 times ours have just won 4 league games in a row for the first time in 5 seasons. Shankland has scored 7 goals in his last 7 games, 

Our 4 main strikers haven't scored a goal between them in the last 6 games, 

Whatever you're taking Ken to have all this positivity can you give some to the players... win our next 4 games I suppose it's possible but extremely unlikely 
Hearts with a playing budget 3 times ours have just won 4 league games in a row for the first time in 5 seasons. Shankland has scored 7 goals in his last 7 games, 
Our 4 main strikers haven't scored a goal between them in the last 6 games, 

But they never played us in those 4 games, Shankland hasn't scored against us this season and our 4 main strikers haven't had a chance to score against Hearts in the last 6 games.

Just saying.

On 11/23/2023 at 2:21 PM, W6er said:

Our next six games should be relatively easy on paper, with the exception of Rangers away. We have: 

Livingston (h)

Ross County (a)

Rangers (a)

St. Johnstone (a)

Ross County (h)

Motherwell (h)

That's in the space of 3.5 weeks. If we want to maintain 3rd place I'd say we need to take at least 10 points from that lot. I think 12 points is doable, as we really should be looking to take maximum points at home.

Ibrox, obviously, is a free hit. If we get something there, then brilliant. They play a European fixture on the Thursday, which will be good for us.

If we fail to take 10 points then we will surely slip down the table.

If we'd got that precious point tonight, we'd have still had the potential to take the 10 points I thought we'd need. As it is, if we can win the next two, we'll still have taken 9 points from 18. 

A win on Saturday and things will be looking a lot better. Motherwell have been shocking of late. 

Screenshot2023-12-0700_02_55.png.5929ee1697118f980a0eee65b58cee40.png

The clubs in our immediate vicinity are: Hearts, Hibs, Kille, Dundee and Ross County. Dundee and County have played fewer games than us, with the former able to go above us if they win both their games in hand.

Hearts are away to Aberdeen and Celtic, which are difficult games. I think Aberdeen are in a false position and will not be there come the end of the season. (Prediction: 1 point)

Hibs are away to Livingston, so we can expect them to pick up three points there. They are then away to St. Johnstone. (Prediction: 4 points)

Kille are likely to get nothing at home to Celtic, but should collect 3 points away to Livi. (Prediction: 3 points)

Dundee are away to Rangers and then travel to Dingwall. Both tough games, though I think they will get a draw against Ross County, (Prediction: 1 point)

Ross County will hopefully leave Paisley empty handed and will face a tough game at home to Dundee. (Prediction: 1 point).

These two home games are really crucial for us, if we're going to resurrect our season.

On 11/23/2023 at 7:06 AM, alwaystrue said:

I think we will drop down the league over the next few weeks, difficult games, small squad and our bubble might have burst a little, however I then predict we will rise like the linwood phoenix and finish 4th 👍

I stand by this, and recent games make me feel we will always do it the hard way. Going to the game today with 2 old friends for a beer, catch up and saints win. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2023 at 9:03 AM, alwaystrue said:

I stand by this, and recent games make me feel we will always do it the hard way. Going to the game today with 2 old friends for a beer, catch up and saints win. 

Like wise I stand by everything I've posted on this thread but truthful I got to admit I'm not normally this accurate