Mill St/Glasgow Rd Junction Is Changing

HSS

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Warch out, @BigYardsAndBasher (shull) and tantrum (antrin) will be after you for ageist shite.

As for me, I don't give a fcuk, everybody, if you're lucky, gets auld. :wink:

As I posted in reply to "your friend" in Albania previously, I can tell when people are upset and "rattled" as you like to put it.  It's when they accuse me of "being" Shull.  It actually gives me a good laugh to be honest.  Laughing at you and your deluded thoughts!

Anyway, is that all you've got to contribute?  No "jolly japes" about people suffering from serious illness?

45 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

As I posted in reply to "your friend" in Albania previously, I can tell when people are upset and "rattled" as you like to put it.  It's when they accuse me of "being" Shull.  It actually gives me a good laugh to be honest.  Laughing at you and your deluded thoughts!

Anyway, is that all you've got to contribute?  No "jolly japes" about people suffering from serious illness?

:lol:

That's what Percy Veer used to say, remember him...............of course you do, you are him. :byebye

FFS shull, gie it up.

Triggered again.  It's not even difficult with the two above. :rolleyes:
You know, I don't even know what you get out of all this shit. You're no good at pretending not to be you. Nobody believes you're not you - apart from the other yous. All you are doing is wasting your time creating other aliases and logging in and out. Or maybe you're logged in with different accounts on different browsers at the same time. If I was Div, I would delete the oldest, or most used, accounts of people who have more than 2, not the newest ones.

6 minutes ago, Slarti said:
29 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

You know, I don't even know what you get out of all this shit. You're no good at pretending not to be you. Nobody believes you're not you - apart from the other yous. All you are doing is wasting your time creating other aliases and logging in and out. Or maybe you're logged in with different accounts on different browsers at the same time. If I was Div, I would delete the oldest, or most used, accounts of people who have more than 2, not the newest ones.

Is that what happened to your previous aliases of "Slartibartfast" and "Sluttybuttfest" as well as Cookie Monster's "Cockles1987" alias?

Those in glass houses and all that...:rolleyes:

Anyway, you're only the "play thing" of Bazil.

Is that what happened to your previous aliases of "Slartibartfast" and "Sluttybuttfest" as well as Cookie Monster's "Cockles1987" alias?
They weren't me, I've explained that to one of your other aliases before. Even if they were, they didn't exist at the same time, so it wouldn't be the same thing. Even bringing that up again is basically just admitting who you are - I told you that you weren't any good at pretending not to be you.

I believe I was told that Slartibartfast was deleted due to one of Dickson's aliases going crying to Div like a little bitch. As for the other, I have no idea.

50 minutes ago, Slarti said:

They weren't me, I've explained that to one of your other aliases before. Even if they were, they didn't exist at the same time, so it wouldn't be the same thing. Even bringing that up again is basically just admitting who you are - I told you that you weren't any good at pretending not to be you.

I believe I was told that Slartibartfast was deleted due to one of Dickson's aliases going crying to Div like a little bitch. As for the other, I have no idea.

The bit in bold: this proves you are a liar as we all know you have been on here with those other names.  You haven't altered your style of posting one bit.

The bit in italics: this is true (I think) so that's probably the only thing you've told the truth about on here.

The bit underlined: Yes, I'm guessing you were told this by the moderator when he banned you.

You really must try harder, Slartibartfast/Sluttybuttfest/Slarti whatever nom de plume you wish to use.

The bit in bold: this proves you are a liar as we all know you have been on here with those other names.  You haven't altered your style of posting one bit.
The bit in italics: this is true (I think) so that's probably the only thing you've told the truth about on here.
The bit underlined: Yes, I'm guessing you were told this by the moderator when he banned you.
You really must try harder, Slartibartfast/Sluttybuttfest/Slarti whatever nom de plume you wish to use.

Who is this "we"? There's not really more than one of you. You do know this, right? Multiple aliases does not make you multiple people.

No, I haven't altered my style, as I am me, not them. Why would I alter my style to be like someone else?

So that's you admitting that you're shull then? Good for you.

I've never been banned, so I wasn't told anything by a moderator.

2 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Who is this "we"? There's not really more than one of you. You do know this, right? Multiple aliases does not make you multiple people.

No, I haven't altered my style, as I am me, not them. Why would I alter my style to be like someone else?

So that's you admitting that you're shull then? Good for you.

I've never been banned, so I wasn't told anything by a moderator.

I think you clearly need lessons in reading and understanding English as I never admitted to being Shull.  Why should I admit to being Shull when I'm not?  You see, unlike you, I'm not a liar.

Feel free to put me "on ignore", the way you claim you have done with Bazil, if I offend you so much.  You'd be doing yourself and the forum a great favour.

You mentioned Stuart Dickson, I don't know him and have never met him but he regularly made you look like a right fool on here.  Of course, as we all know, that's not very difficult.

I think you clearly need lessons in reading and understanding English as I never admitted to being Shull.  Why should I admit to being Shull when I'm not?  You see, unlike you, I'm not a liar.
Feel free to put me "on ignore", the way you claim you have done with Bazil, if I offend you so much.  You'd be doing yourself and the forum a great favour.
You mentioned Stuart Dickson, I don't know him and have never met him but he regularly made you look like a right fool on here.  Of course, as we all know, that's not very difficult.

But you did, indirectly.

Whatever, shull.

You don't offend me, but I do get fed up laughing at you.

Dickson never made me look like anything as I wasn't on here when he was, I've just been told stuff.

37 minutes ago, Slarti said:

But you did, indirectly.

Whatever, shull.

You don't offend me, but I do get fed up laughing at you.

Dickson never made me look like anything as I wasn't on here when he was, I've just been told stuff.

I never admitted anything, indirectly.

Whatever Slartibartfast/Sluttybuttfest/Slarti.

I think you'll find that I, BigYardsAndBasher, are the one laughing at you!  This won't be new to you of course.

Stuart Dickson made you and your other "friend" Cockles1987 look like a right pair of dumplings on numerous occasions!  You were both obsessed by him, which led to you being banned.

And talking of "indirectly admitting to being other people", I noticed you jumped straight in to reply to a post of mine in the weather report thread which wasn't aimed at you in any way whatsoever.  Was that you "indirectly admitting" to being Faraway Saint and/or Stanely Saint?  If so, you should have a right riddy! :lol:

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher

8 hours ago, Slarti said:
8 hours ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

The thing is he's got nothing else in his life, he's got plenty of time to waste and all this pish gives him a thrill.

He talks about "posting style" and he's so far gone he can't see this latest alias is almost a mirror image of Percy Veer, including the hilarious reasons he can't go to games. :lol:

@div deleted Percy, and a few others, yet let this alias remain, which was surprising.

PS Tantrum seems not to be aware he's shull, maybe give him a hint. 

Edited by faraway saint

Oh no, I've upset shull again.[emoji1787]

As I've told all your previous aliases I have never posted as Cockles1987.

As I wrote previously liars/trolls forget what they previously posted and always get found out. Ain't that right shull [emoji1787]

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Oh no, I've upset shull again.emoji1787.png

As I've told all your previous aliases I have never posted as Cockles1987.

As I wrote previously liars/trolls forget what they previously posted and always get found out. Ain't that right shull emoji1787.png

I can't speak for Shull but you've certainly not upset me.

I doubt you have upset Shull either as you're quite pathetic to be honest.  A bit of a coward from what I've read as well.

29 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

I doubt you have upset Shull either as you're quite pathetic to be honest.  A bit of a coward from what I've read as well.

I am happy and contented, as always.

A private hire delight. [emoji6]

Was dropping off stuff last Sunday on Montgomery Road at 6pm. I was going the proposed way and either I or the on coming cars had to stop at a gap or reverse into one, 3 times when it isn't that busy.

Glad you can remember somethings that you've written with your previously banned aliases, and I'll reiterate I've never posted on here as Cockles1987 as@div can confirm if you ask or pm him nicely.

23 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Glad you can remember somethings that you've written with your previously banned aliases, and I'll reiterate I've never posted on here as Cockles1987 as@div can confirm if you ask or pm him nicely.

As long as you keep calling me "Shull", I'll keep calling you "Cockles1987".  If you can't handle it being served to you, don't serve it up to others.

50 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

He'll not ask @div anything, he'll be shitting himself he meets the same fate as Percy. 🤣🤣🤣