Mill St/Glasgow Rd Junction Is Changing

HSS

I did wonder what that smell was, what was it he called me or Cockles1987, a coward.

Shull just [emoji90] it big time. [emoji1787]
I really don't see what he gets out of denying it. Everybody knows but he keeps denying it. The same way he did when Percy Veer, Shetland, etc, etc, etc. Then he crys when@div deletes those aliases.

Why have a different alias at all when you just act the same way as your usual one. Having a second alias would allow you to act differently, wind up different folk, give weird and wonderful opinions (like I do as @Cookie Monstor - or is @Cookie Monstor me :whistle).

The most surprising one to me is that @Faraway Saint and@antrin are the same person. [emoji16]

5 minutes ago, Slarti said:

I really don't see what he gets out of denying it. Everybody knows but he keeps denying it. The same way he did when Percy Veer, Shetland, etc, etc, etc. Then he crys when@div deletes those aliases.

Why have a different alias at all when you just act the same way as your usual one. Having a second alias would allow you to act differently, wind up different folk, give weird and wonderful opinions (like I do as @Cookie Monstor - or is @Cookie Monstor me :whistle).

The most surprising one to me is that @Faraway Saint and@antrin are the same person. emoji16.png

Hey!   :angry:

1. I’m good looking.

2.  I’m not thick.

3.  I can spell.

4.  I’m a good guy.

QED

ETA  I go to watch St Mirren.

Edited by antrin

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

1. I’m good looking.

2.  I’m not thick.

3.  I can spell.

4.  I’m a good guy.

QED

1 No your not.

2 Oh, you are. You've been interacting with his alias and liking his posts. 🤡

3 So can I.

4 You're a wank. 

ETA I go to see St Mirren more than you,  but I'm not a super supporter. 🤣🤣🤣

49 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I smell 💩💩💩 

Cant wait for the next story why you can't attend this weekends game. 😜

I don't need to make up stories about attending or not attending matches.

I've been a season ticket holder since season 1988-1989 and since then missed five home games, two of which have been this season because I was doing overtime.

I'll not be at Ibrox on Sunday because I refuse to go there.  I went in season 2000/2001 and haven't been back since.  A despicable stadium, full of disgusting, vile bigots and the "good olde bobbies" stand back and say nothing.

Will you be at the match on Sunday?  I suppose you might be, seeing as you're a season ticket holder for Shitbrox!  Enjoy singing your "party songs", Faraway Ranger.

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher
"stand" not "stans".

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

1 No your not.

2 Oh, you are. You've been interacting with his alias and liking his posts. 🤡

3 So can I.

4 You're a wank. 

ETA I go to see St Mirren more than you,  but I'm not a super supporter. 🤣🤣🤣

It's wonderful for you to show how shit you really are!!!  

As you won’t understand your stupidity…
….in 1.   That should have been “you’re” not “your”…. Thus you CAN’T spell.

i hope this helps you cringe even more.   :)

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

i hope this helps you cringe even more.   :)

Is that all you've got? 🐵

The difference between "your" and "you're" isn't a spelling mistake. 🤡

Back to being pals with shull's alias. 🤣

15 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

I don't need to make up stories about attending or not attending matches.

I've been a season ticket holder since season 1988-1989 and since then missed five home games, two of which have been this season because I was doing overtime.

I'll not be at Ibrox on Sunday because I refuse to go there.  I went in season 2000/2001 and haven't been back since.  A despicable stadium, full of disgusting, vile bigots and the "good olde bobbies" stand back and say nothing.

Will you be at the match on Sunday?  I suppose you might be, seeing as you're a season ticket holder for Shitbrox!  Enjoy singing your "party songs", Faraway Ranger.

Meltdown imminent. 🤣🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Is that all you've got? 🐵
It proves I’m not you - that's enough for me.  :)

The difference between "your" and "you're" isn't a spelling mistake. 🤡

It IS, you thicko - what else could it be?  It also proves that I am NOT you.

Back to being pals with shull's alias.

This “alias” of shull is (if it is an alias…. I’m willing to believe it isn’t an alias) shows none of the hallmarks of a heidbanger.  He doesn’t post fruitcake right-wing videos.  Thus he is capable of doing with his ”alias” (if it is one) what you were never able to do with your efforts: present a different, decent character.

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

Is that all you've got? 🐵
It proves I’m not you - that's enough for me.  :)

The difference between "your" and "you're" isn't a spelling mistake. 🤡

It IS, you thicko - what else could it be?  It also proves that I am NOT you.

Back to being pals with shull's alias.

This “alias” of shull is (if it is an alias…. I’m willing to believe it isn’t an alias) shows none of the hallmarks of a heidbanger.  He doesn’t post fruitcake right-wing videos.  Thus he is capable of doing with his ”alias” (if it is one) what you were never able to do with your efforts: present a different, decent character.

Oh my..............i suppose being a sad lonely spermless prat is enough for you.

It's a grammar issue, and that's the mistake. I did spell "your" correctly. Here to help.

You're, see got it this time, so bitter, angry and desperate that you're the only person who can't see his alias. 

Oh, you're wrong about my previous use of an alias as I commented on a post of yours some time ago and you "liked" it.

See, you're nowhere as smart as you think you are.

Smug and arrogant, yes, but not smart.

More of a buffoon. 

The most surprising one to me is that @Faraway Saint and[mention=15031]antrin[/mention] are the same person. [emoji16]

1. I’m good looking.
2.  I’m not thick.
3.  I can spell.
4.  I’m a good guy.

QED

1 No your not.
2 Oh, you are. You've been interacting with his alias and liking his posts. [emoji1782]
3 So can I.
4 You're a wank. 
ETA I go to see St Mirren more than you,  but I'm not a super supporter. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

i hope this helps you cringe even more.   [emoji4]

Is that all you've got? [emoji204]
The difference between "your" and "you're" isn't a spelling mistake. [emoji1782]
Back to being pals with shull's alias. [emoji1787]

Oh my..............i suppose being a sad lonely spermless prat is enough for you.
It's a grammar issue, and that's the mistake. I did spell "your" correctly. Here to help.
You're, see got it this time, so bitter, angry and desperate that you're the only person who can't see his alias. 
Oh, you're wrong about my previous use of an alias as I commented on a post of yours some time ago and you "liked" it.
See, you're nowhere as smart as you think you are.
Smug and arrogant, yes, but not smart.
More of a buffoon. 

See what I mean, it's hard to believe that they're the same person, but they are. :whistle

I give up.  
I can’t beat a loser  who can’t spell, can’t understand that it’s my privilege (not his)who I choose to ignore and who not (I think he’s jealous of bigyardsand etc).

At least I can take pleasure in his obvious discomfort.

Squirming - at great length for him - I would have expected that last post to have been 7 or 8 separate posts…, inventing weirdly pointless “slurs” such as… “i suppose being a sad lonely spermless prat is enough for you.” … and reverting to thinking I give a f**k about his previous posts and likes.

You’re a very naughty boy, Slarti.  His knickers are all twisted again.   :)

I’ll stop now but no doubt he’ll keep digging and posting.  The main difference between us, is that I’m not a sad twat who sits in my “garden room” in my underpants howling into a cybernetic void.

(there we go - just for the joy of it - a weirdly pointless slur)

9 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

‘Tis the season to be jolly, tra lalala,lalala ‘  🎶 🎶🎶🎶

I always thought it was "Fa, la [etc.]".

Although I grew up with my Granny playing this version so maybe Nat King Cole sang it slightly differently?

Screenshot_20231202_090516_YouTube.thumb.jpg.8cd0b169e5de272ba48fd9ae9205a926.jpg

I totally agree with the first comment on this video as well.  Nat King Cole sings this one superbly well.  He was a true gift to us all from God. :notworthy

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher

On 1/23/2023 at 9:08 PM, Percy Veer said:

Cowardly Cockles1987 comes to the rescue of Faraway Ranger again!

The only presence of "other identities" that I feel are that of you, Faraway Ranger and Slarti behind me as you all fail to keep up with me!

16 hours ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

It's uncanny. :lol:

On 11/30/2023 at 11:44 PM, BigYardsAndBasher said:

I think you clearly need lessons in reading and understanding English as I never admitted to being Shull.  Why should I admit to being Shull when I'm not?  You see, unlike you, I'm not a liar.

Feel free to put me "on ignore", the way you claim you have done with Bazil, if I offend you so much.  You'd be doing yourself and the forum a great favour.

You mentioned Stuart Dickson, I don't know him and have never met him but he regularly made you look like a right fool on here.  Of course, as we all know, that's not very difficult.

He does have me on ignore… sometimes. Slarti (and yes, the person has definitely been on this website before under different names) is a great example of the five step ignore guide to BAWA.

1. Say you're going to stop responding and arguing with the person
  2. Keep responding and arguing with them a bit longer
  3. Put the person on ignore (make sure you announce it to everyone) 
  4. Still follow almost every response to the person and bring the person up in completely unrelated topics, often bringing up long dead argument points you already said you’d stop arguing with them over 
  5. Take the person off ignore and repeat from step one

It all started because I accurately called him on being pedantic, one of his go to argument techniques