Mill St/Glasgow Rd Junction Is Changing

HSS

9 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

You don’t need to be a Tory to see the incompetence. Just ask anyone who works in the NHS or education and they will let you know. 

Isn't it hilarious the simplistic response to any criticism is to assume you're the "obvious" devil incarnate? 

It's a "go to" response when there's no factual evidence to the contrary. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Isn't it hilarious the simplistic response to any criticism is to assume you're the "obvious" devil incarnate? 

It's a "go to" response when there's no factual evidence to the contrary. 

Yeh it’s a bit like saying it’s all because of Westminster. Normal folk who would have voted SNP in the past are having 2nd thoughts. The SNP had some really good policy at the start (free prescriptions, free university etc) and also have some good policies at present IMO (extra child benefits, tax 2nd homes) however they have forgotten that they have to lead over everyone when in government, this has not been evident when you look at the gender ID bill and most green bills. 

34 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Yeh it’s a bit like saying it’s all because of Westminster. Normal folk who would have voted SNP in the past are having 2nd thoughts. The SNP had some really good policy at the start (free prescriptions, free university etc) and also have some good policies at present IMO (extra child benefits, tax 2nd homes) however they have forgotten that they have to lead over everyone when in government, this has not been evident when you look at the gender ID bill and most green bills. 

Aye, Westminster bad, SNP good.

Naive to say the least. 

Doesn’t go to Johnstone Castle.

I take it you can't read a map.

The No20 bus was travelling along Hazel Avenue in Johnstone Castle when I screenshot it. [emoji1787]

All these co2 reducing strategies all rely on the type of infrastructure that is in place in most German, Dutch,French, etc city’s and towns. Train station next to bus and tram lines.Then you have Scotland……
78827EC9-6BAE-4355-BE10-A6888C83BC36.thumb.jpeg.e7b546379170510781a7e47ace7cfba3.jpeg

You fail to mention the other 3 bus services. [emoji849]

5852a2c755981331a4ed86fb764ee9f0.jpg6a244a54f336cf05ca4ce6ee4546d663.jpg

Some wisecrack on another platform said the reason for the lack of buses to that area was there was only one guy waiting for a bus!
They had a decent point I thought. [emoji23] 
The article had Councillor John Hood pictured 4 times on his own.
https://www.the-gazette.co.uk/news/23966585.two-lifeline-bus-services-johnstone-axed/
I think Stevie, the owner of Key Coaches, might be retiring. He's well past retiral age and probably just wants to relax.

1 hour ago, Slarti said:
1 hour ago, Albanian Buddy said:
Some wisecrack on another platform said the reason for the lack of buses to that area was there was only one guy waiting for a bus!
They had a decent point I thought. emoji23.png 
The article had Councillor John Hood pictured 4 times on his own.
https://www.the-gazette.co.uk/news/23966585.two-lifeline-bus-services-johnstone-axed/

I think Stevie, the owner of Key Coaches, might be retiring. He's well past retiral age and probably just wants to relax.

The Key Coaches services that covered the Lochwinnoch and Hunterhill routes have ceased 🚌🚌

13 hours ago, Slarti said:
14 hours ago, HSS said:
The Key Coaches services that covered the Lochwinnoch and Hunterhill routes have ceased emoji777.pngemoji590.pngemoji590.pngemoji777.png

Yeah, lack of drivers was the reason given for that. Maybe he decided after that, that it wasn't worth the hassle.

Hard to fill jobs now as you can’t work from home 3 days a week.

I like your thinking [emoji3166] if only there was also some way for people not to get sick over the weekend and after 5pm and I think we may have cracked it.
Simple, just pass a law saying so - and throw in ones about having good weather all day, summer 11.5 months a year (2 weeks of light fluffy snow round about xmas), everything free and no shitty jobs (you will need money when going on your 6 months of vacations abroad) and it's sorted.

This is feckin easy, why hasn't anyone ever thought of this before? [emoji6]

18 hours ago, Slarti said:

Simple, just pass a law saying so - and throw in ones about having good weather all day, summer 11.5 months a year (2 weeks of light fluffy snow round about xmas), everything free and no shitty jobs (you will need money when going on your 6 months of vacations abroad) and it's sorted.

This is feckin easy, why hasn't anyone ever thought of this before? emoji6.png

Gene Roddenbury got there before you. Star Trek? Holodeck?

Edited by stlucifer

• 3 months later...