The Split……Possible Fixtures………

11 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

They've let us down a few times already this season it's time to deliver for the fans and they know it 

Think we would have been happy to reach top six for second season in a row before season kicked off. Europe would have been a bonus.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, pod said:

Think we would have been happy to reach top six for second season in a row before season kicked off. Europe would have been a bonus.

Of course we're happy we got top 6 again that wasn't really what I meant was more referring to when the fans have turned up in big numbers in crunch games like being 2-0 up at Kilmarnock then capitulating, Killie at home this season and last in front of a full houses we never turned up  Hearts at home a week ago to clinch top 6. same result, 

We have big games coming up and we still have a chance to make this a Great Season so it's time to deliver when it matters most.  or should the team just pack up for their holidays like last season top 6 games. 

2 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Of course we're happy we got top 6 again that wasn't really what I meant was more referring to when the fans have turned up in big numbers in crunch games like being 2-0 up at Kilmarnock then capitulating, Killie at home this season and last in front of a full houses we never turned up  Hearts at home a week ago to clinch top 6. same result, 

We have big games coming up and we still have a chance to make this a Great Season so it's time to deliver when it matters most.  or should the team just pack up for their holidays like last season top 6 games. 

A major disappointment since 1877.

31 minutes ago, Hunterian said:

2 top 6’s in a row, your version of letting us down is different from mine.

Jesus Christ are you another one who thinks the seasons is over and we should just rest on our laurels.. And If Dundee pip us for Europe who cares we've made top 6 again that's twice in 40 years hallelujah 

I was at the Hearts game when top 6 was achieved I didn't see much or any celebrating actually, if we finish 6th is the party at your house or Paisley cross   :lol: 

Just now, portmahomack saint said:

Jesus Christ are you another one who thinks the seasons is over and we should just rest on our laurels.. And If Dundee pip us for Europe who cares we've made top 6 again that's twice in 40 years hallelujah 

I was at the Hearts game when top 6 was achieved I didn't see much or any celebrating actually, if we finish 6th is the party at your house or Paisley cross   :lol: 

You can call me Jesus Christ if you like, I’ll never live up to the billing.

22 hours ago, elvis said:

How many will Dundee beat us by watching them tonight there way better than us and will definitely finish 5 th.

Absolutely 

Dundee are way better - explains them being 2 points behind us after 33 games and with a significantly inferior goal difference 

🙄🙄🙄

Oops  🤦🤦🤦

12 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Who said our season is over? 🙄

You seem to be only bringing up our poor results, completely ignoring our good results. 

Chill oot. 😂

18 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Jesus Christ are you another one who thinks the seasons is over and we should just rest on our laurels..

I don't believe for one moment that the team or supporters have given up hope of finishing in our present position. COYS

22 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Yea, some folk are never happy. 

Another excellent season. 

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Who said our season is over? 🙄

You seem to be only bringing up our poor results, completely ignoring our good results. 

Chill oot. 😂

You did :lol: Your obviously one of those Pre 2016 brigade who saw success as avoiding relegation every season 

There's still lots to play for including 4th,  Kilmarnock aren't guaranteed to win any of their last games

Will you still be saying it's been a excellent season if we fail to win any more games and Dundee take 5th place while munching your popcorn sitting in front of the TV.. I would bet most of us paying to support the team would disagree..

The seasons far from over and hopefully we get another chance to pack the stadium out with a big prize at stake be it for 5th or maybe even 4th you never know and we send the fans home celebrating and looking forward to European football next season that's success 

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

You did :lol: You're making stuff up again. 🤡

Will you still be saying it's been a excellent season if we fail to win any more games I'd be disappointed as I was on record as saying last season we scraped top six. This season, although you seem to have amnesia, we have been top six all season so dropping to 6th would be a let down, although you would love to gloat over that situation.

Hope this helps. 

Oh, how are those tough nuts to crack Livingston doing? 

Easily the most idiotic statement of the season. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by faraway saint

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Hope this helps. 

Oh, how are those tough nuts to crack Livingston doing? 

Easily the most idiotic statement of the season. 🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Beep beep beep, reversing. 😂😂😂

Is that the best you could come up with you used to be good at this  :( 

OK, so now that it's certain that 5th place will get a European place after today's tight game at Hampden the next 5 games really are all Cup finals. 

Every single point will be important. 

Could do with taking something from Rangers who have went to bits in the last two league games. 👍

Without getting ahead of myself, if we do finish 5th anyone got any idea which qualifying round we’d enter the conference league? Would like to provisionally book leave but no idea what dates to book.

Off to Germany for a few weeks for the Euros with a boring old fart who posts on here, got the potential of being an expensive summer. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy H said:

Without getting ahead of myself, if we do finish 5th anyone got any idea which qualifying round we’d enter the conference league? Would like to provisionally book leave but no idea what dates to book.

Off to Germany for a few weeks for the Euros with a boring old fart who posts on here, got the potential of being an expensive summer. 

Second qualifying round on 25th July I heard.

19 hours ago, faraway saint said:

OK, so now that it's certain that 5th place will get a European place after today's tight game at Hampden the next 5 games really are all Cup finals. 

Every single point will be important. 

Could do with taking something from Rangers who have went to bits in the last two league games. 👍

Spot on - no excuses and all to play for in those final  games 

Looking forward to the next Sunday 🤞