Overated Films....

dumbartonsaint

I enjoyed American Sniper but I'd agree with pretty much everything else on here. I'd add any Harry Potter movie to the list. The films and the books are a load of shit fostering the notion that no matter how shite you are at something so long as you're the teachers pet you'll win anyway and Cloud Atlas was the biggest pile of pish I'd seen in a good number of years.

I enjoyed American Sniper but I'd agree with pretty much everything else on here. I'd add any Harry Potter movie to the list. The films and the books are a load of shit fostering the notion that no matter how shite you are at something so long as you're the teachers pet you'll win anyway and Cloud Atlas was the biggest pile of pish I'd seen in a good number of years.

totally agree...

Jings... not just a Philistine..

That is heresay!

Ye shall be taken outside the city gates and stoned! (Albeit ye may already be stoned with such a warped opinion of the best film of all time!)

Fair enough, but don't start until I say 'Jehova'.

Definitely all about opinions. My favourite film of all time is the original '12 Angry Men', but others may think it's an old boring B&W thing set in one room. Some of my other favourites are 'fluff' though - Apollo 13, Diamonds Are Forever, The Day After Tomorrow, Castaway, Top Gun... must have watched those a million times.