First Saturday of the Close Season.........

Bud the Baker

5 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

................and I'm tidying my CD collection! :nerd

Found a few that I haven't seen/heard for a while - Neil Young: Decade & Radiodread an (almost eponymous) reggae style covers album.

Life's shit without Jack & the Lads, I was even forced to talk to my family for a bit. :jerrry

CD's, how quaint. :rolleyes:

Found a few that I haven't seen/heard for a while - Neil Young: Decade & Radiodread an (almost eponymous) reggae style covers album.

Life's shit without Jack & the Lads, I was even forced to talk to my family for a bit. :jerrry

Talking to your family, how quaint...

[emoji1]

5 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Reported for abuse.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Sitting watching Jeff Stelling and Soccer Saturday... teams and fans shitting themselves all over the country while Tommy Docherty tends his grass in perfect peace.

Pleasing.

Nice to have a stress free weekend. A wander round Hartlepool marina for us today. In the words of Band Aid "Well tonight thank god it's them instead of us."

1 hour ago, john scott said:

Nice to have a stress free weekend. A wander round Hartlepool marina for us today. In the words of Band Aid "Well tonight thank god it's them instead of us."

And if the Barnsley rumours re Mallan are true then we should be quoting Geldof and saying " give us yer fecking money ya cun*....................,all £500,000 "

I worked in Hartlepool for a bit and often wondered - if Middlesbrough's the arse-end of the world, is Hartlepool 10 miles up it?

Walk to Ettrick Bay and back 8 miles with the dog. Then up to the local pool for a swim and the steam room. Tea time cook a Halibut and escalope dinner with some nice wine while spinning some vinyl albums. 9pm taxi picks me and the wife up to go and listen to Take 2 in a local pub. Back at 1am for some toasted cheese & chilli. Very enjoyable day.