Sign in to follow this  
smfcuk

Captain Fantastic

2 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Good to hear he got on the score sheet today.

If I had one slight criticism of our marvelous Captain it's that he doesn't take the shot on nearly enough. He was in pole position to shoot on a couple of occasions today but decided to slide it to someone.

If I had one slight criticism of our marvelous Captain it's that he doesn't take the shot on nearly enough. He was in pole position to shoot on a couple of occasions today but decided to slide it to someone.
I'll be honest I had expected more goals from him this season and JR suggested he'd been getting a hard time from the other players for his lack of goals especially when we all know he can ping them.

But we are doing ok for goals so I'm still happy.

An absolute stick out since his return to our club, we are lucky to have him. His drive and determination in every game should not be underestimated as he is key to letting our flair players entertain us. He has had a huge impact on our club since returning and the rest of the team responds to his leadership qualities.

For anybody in doubt, Stuart Carswell and Kyle Hutton were up against him today, remember those days!!

Masterclass from Stephen yesterday ........  he is key to us playing well. Was also glad to see Kyle back to his best yesterday as the work he puts in off the ball shouldn’t be underestimated either.