I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Great band with some magic albums to their name. An excellent live act too. :thumbs2

Now listening to...

e085910v7de.jpg

James - Millionaires

Going to see them at the Festival in August.

You must be out of your (brilliant) mind!

Fine tune Scott...

Correct. With a Peter Hook style bass sound as well.

Top quality music. :)

Elvis Costello - Everyday I Write The Book.

One of his finest, in my humble opinion.

'The Perfect Day' by Fischer-Z

*cough*splutter*

Fischer fúcking Z????!!!! Jeez! Are you going deaf for a living? :blink:

While watching Glastonbury at the weekend I was taken by surprise to find Tom Faogerty doing a set. He was amazing doing a load of Creedence Clearwater Revival classics. His backing band were top notch. Would love to go and see him live.

They actually showed music on the coverage? I'm surprised, as most of the time it was a bunch of Radio 1 tossers wittering on about how "legendary" every band's performance was or a bunch of Radio 1 tossers doing yet another pointless "it's very muddy, but here are some people having fun" roving report!

They actually showed music on the coverage? I'm surprised, as most of the time it was a bunch of Radio 1 tossers wittering on about how "legendary" every band's performance was or a bunch of Radio 1 tossers doing yet another pointless "it's very muddy, but here are some people having fun" roving report!

Your right they do go on speelin a pile of shite. I came in after a few beers and was thinking what a load of tosh. Then pressed the red button and found Tom Faogerty. Made my night :)

Just underlines, Thor, the utter pishness of Glastonbury and how people don't go because they want to but because it's a cool thing to do.

Anyway. Got the CDs, Lochwinnoch Saint. Thanks very much indeed. Beer coming your way in response by way of thanks. Cheers!

While watching Glastonbury at the weekend I was taken by surprise to find Tom Faogerty doing a set. He was amazing doing a load of Creedence Clearwater Revival classics. His backing band were top notch. Would love to go and see him live.

John Fogarty was indeeed the highlight of Glastonbury - playing classics like Down On The Corner, Who'll Stop The Rain, Bad Moon Rising then finishing with Fortunate Son (still relevant today) and encoring with the defenitive version of Rockin All Over The World - I liked it!

Rumours (sic) of a new John Fogarty album out in the fall - in an ideal world he'd throw in a few UK gigs.

John Fogarty was indeeed the highlight of Glastonbury - playing classics like Down On The Corner, Who'll Stop The Rain, Bad Moon Rising then finishing with Fortunate Son (still relevant today) and encoring with the defenitive version of Rockin All Over The World - I liked it!

Rumours (sic) of a new John

Fogarty

album out in the fall - in an ideal world he'd throw in a few UK gigs.

'Kin hell BtB, you're at it wae that ......I hope :)

post-3189-1182799838_thumb.jpg