Top Five Films

slickmuir1987

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember being quite disturbed having seen David Lynch's "Twin Peaks : Fire Walk with Me". I also had to sleep with the light on for about a week after seeing the Exorcist for the first time.

Oh, yes, and "Eraserhead". I can remember watching this on late night telly half-cut and at one point not being able to decide whether I was awake or asleep and having a bad dream. :blink::huh::blink:

1. Memento. Who's really telling the truth? What IS the truth? Who really killed his wife?

2. 2001: Space Odyssey. What the f**k is this about??? :blink:

3. Top Gun. Who the f**k thinks this empty-headed, superficial Yankee bollocks is a decent film????

4. Titanic. How the f**k did this shit win an Oscar???

5. Twelve Angry Men. How the f**k did Henry Fonda not win an Oscar?

Films that fry yer brains with questions -

I nominate Cling Film.

1. How do you get the fecking stuff to detach in a straight line along that serrated edge blade thing ?

2. Once you've finally torn a piece off the roll, how do you prevent it from sticking to itself and forming a big sticky plastic mess before you get it to the article your trying to wrap it around ?

3. Is this phenomenon due to some form of static electricity or am I just ham-fisted ?

4. Once you've mastered the techniques for 1 and 2, how come it then won't stick properly to itself once wrapped around the intended object ?

1. Erasure Head - A really weird movie.

2. fear & loathing in las vegas - i hated it. every moment of it.

3. Apocalipse Now - Totally off the wall - Brando - Sheen, losing thier minds and thier morality in a lord of the flies for grown ups type story set in the drug haze of the Vietman War. AND the doors on the soundtrack !!

4. Open your eyes. Original spanish version of Vanilla skies , stangely enough also starring Ms Cruz. Pretty good too.

5. Mulholland Drive - weird Mr Lynch again

6. The secretary - bit of masochism .... or is it sadism ...... :huh:

Edited by ped

Guest wydisanob
1. Erasure Head - A really weird movie.

2. fear & loathing in las vegas - i hated it. every moment of it.

3. Apocalipse Now - Totally off the wall - Brando - Sheen, losing thier minds and thier morality in a lord of the flies for grown ups type story set in the drug haze of the Vietman War. AND the doors on the soundtrack !!

4. Open your eyes. Original spanish version of Vanilla skies , stangely enough also starring Ms Cruz. Pretty good too.

5. Mulholland Drive - weird Mr Lynch again

6. The secretary - bit of masochism .... or is it sadism ...... :huh:

243694[/snapback]

great choices