Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

SFL first division just tweeted that were looking to bring Michael McGovern in for next season .. I've always thought he's been good when I've seen him!

Also like his brother John Paul

ETA A decent winger

Edited by insaintee

With that logic why don't we call up Beckham and see if we can tempt him out of retirement? I mean, he's effectively been playing for nothing at PSG with all his wages going to charity...

Berra in the same league as Beckham? Interesting! Remember Webster returning to Hearts after Wigan? Things like that do happen, I did also state it was highly unlikely.

And daft decisions like that have landed Hearts in their current financial position.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app

. Ah right, didn't think they were definites yet but McGovern is a good shout, about the right age aswell. Simonsen from Dundee would be a good back-up?

Simonsen has looked good for Dundee, definitely worth a look if he's within budget.

Jordan Holt - 19 years old, 18 international caps for Wales, went out on loan to East Stirling over Xmas, played 9 games scored 2 goals, excellent feedback from them. Worth a try?

That's youth caps.

He was released during the week.

Jordan Holt - 19 years old, 18 international caps for Wales, went out on loan to East Stirling over Xmas, played 9 games scored 2 goals, excellent feedback from them. Worth a try?

Didn't realise he'd been released, obviously Youth caps, but 15 more than young Mcginn, so some pedigree!