Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

The Mark Daly tapes.....Is this the source of the rumour which will unwind the admin back to the start and give us No Sevco and no Rangers??

IT'S CERTAINLY A POSSIBILITY. :)

You now have to wonder how many other conversations and with whom the MBB used his recording device.

I've just found out - my brother mentioned it as an aside! My eyes lit up. He said, "I didnae think you'd be that interested."

But I am.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-20074388

IT'S CERTAINLY A POSSIBILITY. smile.png

You now have to wonder how many other conversations and with whom the MBB used his recording device.

I've just found out - my brother mentioned it as an aside! My eyes lit up. He said, "I didnae think you'd be that interested."

But I am.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-20074388

As a famous cat once said..."exacatully".....Time to sit back.......IT'S SHOW TIME!

IT'S CERTAINLY A POSSIBILITY. smile.png

But I am.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-20074388

Love it to bits. Is Craigy boy maybe just a wee bit brighter than we all thought? Duff & Phelps are right in the brown stuff.

• mmpass.gif

CHARLES_GREEN_IN_W_1605830a.jpgCorrect me if I'm wrong but is that one of they funny handshakes?

looks like I'm not wrong. Charles Green a Master Mason. I am surprised "TUBALCAIN" PASS GRIP OF A MASTER MASON(HANDSHAKE) (amazing what google can come up with)

ETA apparently trakkie boy is only a first degree mason. HAve I got this right Shull?

ETA Why is Chas wearing a St Mirren tie? Or is it one of they masonic things again

Edited by insaintee

IT'S CERTAINLY A POSSIBILITY. :)

But I am.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-20074388

The Duff And Phelps recording was released as a shot across the bows from Whyte towards the rest of the MSM and the SFA. If he's been wearing a wire at meetings then his back catalogue will be worth more than Elvis.

In an instant everyone's bricking it and thinking 'What if...'.

It seems he's no as stupid as he's been portrayed. Interesting times ahead, but this is a game changer. Make no mistake.

Never heard so much shite spouted by one guy in aw my life.

Even Smokie couldnae outdo this muppet..

You decided to tune in, you even alerted others to this programme. The thing is you love to listen to all things old firm.

If it is rubbish turn the radio off or tune into Radio 4 or something.

Jakey, witnessing the death of Rangers and the demise of Newcunto F.C. is highly entertaining and i widnae miss it for the world.

Chuckie Green is total comedy value, even funnier than his twin, Arthur Daley.

It has certainly brightened up me Monday morning.

Its guid tae laugh.

Jakey, witnessing the death of Rangers and the demise of Newcunto F.C. is highly entertaining and i widnae miss it for the world.

Chuckie Green is total comedy value, even funnier than his twin, Arthur Daley.

It has certainly brightened up me Monday morning.

Its guid tae laugh.

Whit's he saying then?

Correct Insanitee, what exactly does the Janny of a College do aw day ?

Open up in the morning, change a light bulb, then lock up at night.

I could dae that and drive my taxi tae as well as posting my wisdom on here.

Guest somner9

Ho...Ho (rubs hands) The high court judge Lord Hodge wants to see all the detail around Whitey's secret tapes exposing Duff & Phelps as having a huge conflict of interests!

loving the slow burn of this, and how it;s gently toasting all things scumco

Edited by somner9

A wet squib, this inevitable and far-too-long-in-arriving event.

A part of the fabric of Scottish society has been ripped asunder by the organisation dealing ineptly, (if not yet proven criminally), with their finances (which appear to have exploited all British tax-payers), in order to gain a cheating advantage at what is merely a game...

"Liquidation" : not a nice word but expertly dispensed by Lord Hodge to not-nice peepul. :)