Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

thank you bluto, have been seeing that around a bit and been like what does it mean

Thanks for asking, Gridiorn Boy. I was wondering too and didn't like to ask.

I didnae know either.lol.gif

I wasn't sure either until last week when I copied and pasted it into Google who told me it couldn't find results for ICBINR and it was showing results for ICBINB and it said "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter". Then I realised what it was.lol.gif

Edited by Tony A

I wasn't sure either until last week when I copied and pasted it into Google who told me it couldn't find results for ICBINR and it was showing results for ICBINB and it said "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter". Then I realised what it was.lol.gif

I tried that a week or two ago and sod all came up. I suppose I should have asked the font of all knowledge. Mind you, on this forum we've got a fair few who know all the answers!?

I tried that a week or two ago and sod all came up. I suppose I should have asked the font of all knowledge. Mind you, on this forum we've got a fair few who know all the answers!?

Sarcasm doesn't suit you.

Anyway, what makes you think your boyfriend, Studick, would deign to answer you? :P

Sarcasm doesn't suit you.

Anyway, what makes you think your boyfriend, Studick, would deign to answer you? tongue.png

That's an actionable statement. Sarcasm does suit me.

StuDick and font of all knowledge is an example of antithesis. The font of all knowledge always gets the right answer. And you know how often StuDick manages that. I'll ignore the boyfriend bit. You know I'm strictly hetro and StuDick is a narcissist so we're definitely incompatible.

Guest somner9

I see Sir Wattie is back at Snake Mountain.

Wonder if he's still topping up his EBT

Fat Sally has told him how much they,re gonna cream aff the orcs, so he's getting his snout back in the trough!

Smells of panic. Maybe they think with Watty on board the dummies will buy shares. kenshin2.gif The problem with that theory is you need money to buy shares with. To get money you need to be mentally sound. No one mentally sound will put money into Scumgers II.

Not that it matter with all that season ticket money untouched in the bank. wink.png

That's an actionable statement. Sarcasm does suit me.

StuDick and font of all knowledge is an example of antithesis. The font of all knowledge always gets the right answer. And you know how often StuDick manages that. I'll ignore the boyfriend bit. You know I'm strictly hetro and StuDick is a narcissist so we're definitely incompatible.

Now now, Rick, pay attention, it's "fountain" of all knowledge. StuD quoted that modern day master of the English language Locke don't you know, and he's never wrong, is he?

Guest somner9

Shouldn't all other spl clubs be singing "Are you Sevco in disguise" everytime they come up against aberdeen? That would get their fans on their BoD's back over this voting with celtic malarkey.

Edited by somner9

Now now, Rick, pay attention, it's "fountain" of all knowledge. StuD quoted that modern day master of the English language Locke don't you know, and he's never wrong, is he?

I do remember, Salmonbuddie but I chose to ignore it. I was taught 'font' and I prefer it. When you say 'he is never wrong', do you mean Locke or Dickson? You don't really need to reply, do you?

Guest TPAFKATS

Smells of panic. Maybe they think with Watty on board the dummies will buy shares. kenshin2.gif The problem with that theory is you need money to buy shares with. To get money you need to be mentally sound. No one mentally sound will put money into Scumgers II.

Not that it matter with all that season ticket money untouched in the bank. wink.png

Plenty of fans will continue to throw money at their club, whatever guise it is in

Youve lost me

You have lost me To ? Are we, Or are We not a crap Football Team who have lost 6 Games in a Row in our Premier League, And have less than 1500 Fans paying £ 20 plus to watch us getting Beat by other SPL Teams ?

Edited by Bud Bundy

Guest somner9

Dinnae smoke, so i'll have a Carr's Pie instead if that's okay.

Oh I think they've got a cough, cough... "Special" one set aside just for you. make sure they've got plenty loo rolls in the gents at SMP, and take a radio so you can at least keep up from your seat on the throne

Oh I think they've got a cough, cough... "Special" one set aside just for you. make sure they've got plenty loo rolls in the gents at SMP, and take a radio so you can at least keep up from your seat on the throne

That's a f**kin bonus. A seat at SMP that disnae face the pitch.

I wid even pay extra for my Season Ticket.