Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Wee Craigie is playing a blinder.

Great stuff.

He's called the Blue Vermin, ' financial basket cases ' many times.

He's getting ripped intae everybody , the Club, the SFA and the SPL.

Superwhytey !

Boot and arse spring to mind.

right we're gonna have our photo taken for the papers get yourself up them stairs and get your *** top on, WTF are they like- and they live in plymouth ffs, and the mother god bless , what a fine example she shows to her son- can't think why the wee git turned out like that,

she thinks it might be because he saw her fall down a 30 ft cliff- aye and hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down

Question time on bbc1 in Glasgow how long till some thick blue nose jakey c**t asks the panel what they will do to get Rangers back in the SPL?

I wish they had so as to see them defend Salmond's and Cameron's comments on Rangers (RIP) from February.

Salmond:

Rangers must continue for the future of Scottish football and for the fabric of the country.

Cameron:

It has a very special place in many people's hearts in Scotland and no-one wants to see that club disappear.

It's PLEASING that we're currently enjoying a great SPL campaign without the now-departed late Rangers FC. smile.png

The Media are reporting that World Football's oldest derby will be resurrected at Ibrox ramorra, when Newcunto F.C. play Queens Park.

Here's the news ...

NAW IT f**kING ISNAE !

Queens Park are playing a Club who are only a few months old.

Hence that Club's name ..

N-E-W-C-U-N-T-O F.C.

No-one wants to see the club disappear. . FFS , probably about 99% of the folk on here would gladly see them disappear , Rick , excepted , obviously. .

I see I'll have to post in more simplistic English so that you and Bluto with a little help might understand what I actually say about Rangers. I said the other day that I see no sign or likiliehood that the football authorities will punish Rangers. (I've omitted the word 'further' this time to stop Bluto going apoplectic again.) To placate Bluto I added a reply to the effect that my belief is that many individuals involved with Rangers as directors, managers and at playing level will undoubtedly feel the weight of the law fairly soon. Now, is that clear, or do you want me to spell it out more clearly? I'm only here to help.

Do I want Rangers to cease to exist? If we can only have Rangers with their bigotry, King Billy, sectarian songs and a high percentage of arsehole fans then my answer is an unequivocal 'NO'. Still with me,boys? Now, if you ask me whether it is likely that a Rangers FC could ever exist and function without all the sectarian claptrap which sickens me and most decent law-abiding football fans, I would again have to say 'NO'. So my current view is that we would be better without a Rangers. I also think we would be better off without a Celtic for exactly the same reasons. Their record is just as bad and they have no claim to the moral high ground. If they had only f***ed up with the tax man big style and ruined what should have been a reasonably profitable business, then possibly it would have been goodbye to them too. But they haven't so they are still there.

The only difficulty I have is that both here in Northern Ireland and in Scotland I have a fair number of friends who support Rangers and they are really decent guys who want no truck with all the sectarian crap. If Rangers disappear in a big blue puff, then most of these blokes will probably never go to another match as long as they live. Personally I think that would be a pity. If Celtic expire it would be ditto with their fans.

It's probably too much to hope that either of the OF teams will ever rid themselves of their bigotted fans and we who have watched it for years doubt that either club ever really tried all that hard to do so. Can it really change that much? We'll have to wait and see.

Is that clear?

The Media are reporting that World Football's oldest derby will be resurrected at Ibrox ramorra, when Newcunto F.C. play Queens Park.

Here's the news ...

NAW IT f**kING ISNAE !

Queens Park are playing a Club who are only a few months old.

Hence that Club's name ..

N-E-W-C-U-N-T-O F.C.

Even if they were scumger's it would not be true. I believe there are sheffield darbies that are older and QP's first rivals were a local club cold Thistle FC,Drumbeck Renton and third Lanark, Vale of Leven. Dumbarton and Kilmarnock are also older. It makes wonder where these guy's get all this shite.PS I got my shite from WIkipedia. Perhaps Mr Green is not very good at web searches.