Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Did they winwhistling.gif

If they had...:lol::lol: :lol: ...

Forgive me, that was a cracker!

...if they had, they would have been jumping for joy shouting it from the rooftops and marching round Derry's walls.

Interesting times. :)

Be prepared for an even bigger onslaught of dissembling and bullshit, from the usual apologists, than even the past week's heap of mince.

For we only know there's going to be a show.

But this one's for us all to enjoy. :)

I see I'll have to post in more simplistic English so that you and Bluto with a little help might understand what I actually say about Rangers. I said the other day that I see no sign or likiliehood that the football authorities will punish Rangers. (I've omitted the word 'further' this time to stop Bluto going apoplectic again.) To placate Bluto I added a reply to the effect that my belief is that many individuals involved with Rangers as directors, managers and at playing level will undoubtedly feel the weight of the law fairly soon. Now, is that clear, or do you want me to spell it out more clearly? I'm only here to help.

Do I want Rangers to cease to exist? If we can only have Rangers with their bigotry, King Billy, sectarian songs and a high percentage of arsehole fans then my answer is an unequivocal 'NO'. Still with me,boys? Now, if you ask me whether it is likely that a Rangers FC could ever exist and function without all the sectarian claptrap which sickens me and most decent law-abiding football fans, I would again have to say 'NO'. So my current view is that we would be better without a Rangers. I also think we would be better off without a Celtic for exactly the same reasons. Their record is just as bad and they have no claim to the moral high ground. If they had only f***ed up with the tax man big style and ruined what should have been a reasonably profitable business, then possibly it would have been goodbye to them too. But they haven't so they are still there.

The only difficulty I have is that both here in Northern Ireland and in Scotland I have a fair number of friends who support Rangers and they are really decent guys who want no truck with all the sectarian crap. If Rangers disappear in a big blue puff, then most of these blokes will probably never go to another match as long as they live. Personally I think that would be a pity. If Celtic expire it would be ditto with their fans.

It's probably too much to hope that either of the OF teams will ever rid themselves of their bigotted fans and we who have watched it for years doubt that either club ever really tried all that hard to do so. Can it really change that much? We'll have to wait and see.

Is that clear?

No, it's not clear, or simplistic English - you ask if you want Rangers to cease to exist, then answer by saying NO, which means you want them to exist, then say we would be better without Rangers. ? I'm as confused as Bluto!

Edited by sally02

No, it's not clear, or simplistic English - you ask if you want Rangers to cease to exist, then answer by saying NO, which means you want them to exist, then say we would be better without Rangers. ? I'm as confused as Bluto!

Took you a while to spot my deliberate mistake. Like to keep people on their toes. Bluto has never been confused in his life. Surprised he hasn't been on to tell you that. He has been confused for something else on occasion.

Are you really a female? Naturally I'll go easy on you if you are. A gentleman to the end.

Took you a while to spot my deliberate mistake. Like to keep people on their toes. Bluto has never been confused in his life. Surprised he hasn't been on to tell you that. He has been confused for something else on occasion.

Are you really a female? Naturally I'll go easy on you if you are. A gentleman to the end.

Or a sexist pig! That is the natural alternative.

I'll leave the gallery to decide.

So have any buds pledged to purchase shares yet?

I only ask as I hear a significant number of pledges may have been made by eberdeen or shellic fans amongst others...

Nope! But I seriously doubt there any real pledges. People with £500 plus to spare tend not be mentally retarded, although there is Stu Dickwhistling.gif