Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Turdo MacLeod says The Newcunto F.C. should be placed in the SPL now because he, us and the rest of Scottish Fitba are missing the excitement of the ' Old Firm ' clash.

I have wet my pants, troosers and there is a puddle at my feet, as i wade my way out of Morrisons.

THE NEWCUNTO F.C. AND GREEN VERMIN BOABY SUCKIN MEDIA IN OVERDRIVE TO SAVE THEIR JOBS.

Guest somner9

I note with much amusement that Charlie 'Cairoli' Green has exclusively revealed a proposed new set up for scottish football of 14-14-14....

Not like the 14-14-14 put forward by SG and Thomson at Dun Utd..... no this is a scumco proposal that in no way resembles any other 14-14-14 proposals and any similarity is purely coincidental...

Jeez Charlie... soon you'll be agreeing with SG and Dundee United for the greater good of our game... ah..no hang on a minute you've already announced a boycott of United and your fans want a similar one against us..... so you'll no be in this 14-14-14 yersel then???

Turdo MacLeod says The Newcunto F.C. should be placed in the SPL now because he, us and the rest of Scottish Fitba are missing the excitement of the ' Old Firm ' clash.

I have wet my pants, troosers and there is a puddle at my feet, as i wade my way out of Morrisons.

THE NEWCUNTO F.C. AND GREEN VERMIN BOABY SUCKIN MEDIA IN OVERDRIVE TO SAVE THEIR JOBS.

Have to say most of us don't miss them at all. Even Green vermin fans don't miss them. And neither do A&E nurses, Policemen's horses or the battered wives home.

f**k'EM

The whole "The Rangers", "Sevco" etc thing is getting boring.

They had a chance to emerge as a brand new club and be welcomed with (mostly) open arms into Scottish football, providing they keep religion out of it. They declined.

If they want to be a club forever associated with bigotry, hatred, sectarianism, cheating and financial mismanagement, then let them.

To coin a phrase, f**kEM!

The whole "The Rangers", "Sevco" etc thing is getting boring.

They had a chance to emerge as a brand new club and be welcomed with (mostly) open arms into Scottish football, providing they keep religion out of it. They declined.

If they want to be a club forever associated with bigotry, hatred, sectarianism, cheating and financial mismanagement, then let them.

To coin a phrase, f**kEM!

I'll drink to that! drinks_cheers.gifnologo.gif