Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Isn't it even funnier that had Minty/Whitey just paid up they'd have gotten away with a fine or two???

I find it hilarious that they went into liquidation because none of them had the confidence/guts/nouse to tough it out!

You were relegate three times for nothing.... ha, ha ya bastard ****

On a different note i hear the naming rights for ipox is moving ahead with the announcement held up whilst sports direct finalised the purchase of Republic clothing chain.

Could this mean given Charlie Green's assurances that ipox will remain in the name that; newco will be playing at the "Ibrox Republic Arena" next season?

ach whatever i'm sure the abbreviation will sufficewhistling.gif

To be fair to Minty Whity Greeny and Shitey. Who knew that the Scottish Legal sysem was so corruptwhistling.gif

£7 million losses in the last 6 months of last year! How can that happening when playing infront of a full house most weeks against part timers be classed as acceptable, second administaration must be looming if they keep this up.

Hope so mad.gif let them wither and die disgracefully.

£7 million losses in the last 6 months of last year! How can that happening when playing infront of a full house most weeks against part timers be classed as acceptable, second administaration must be looming if they keep this up.

Yep here we go again.

Imagine going into that level of debt just for the 3rd division in Scotland.

Isn't that roughly what they were losing a month before going into administration - £1M a month. I see they're also trying to sign john Daly on a pre season contract, no doubt at a much higher wage than he's getting at United. It's the David Murray business plan - keep chucking more and more money at it then sell up for £1 to the first shyster that comes along.I wonder if The People will start asking questions about sustainability or if they'll just be happy going along buying more titles.

http://www.iii.co.uk/markets/?type=aimnews&articleid=8894368&action=article

They have outgoings of £16.6 million on a turnover of £9.5 million resulting in a loss of £7 million.

This is shocking.

Isn't that roughly what they were losing a month before going into administration - £1M a month. I see they're also trying to sign john Daly on a pre season contract, no doubt at a much higher wage than he's getting at United. It's the David Murray business plan - keep chucking more and more money at it then sell up for £1 to the first shyster that comes along.I wonder if The People will start asking questions about sustainability or if they'll just be happy going along buying more titles.

Rangers fans are NOT happy about this signing.

I'm not really interested in Rangers anymore as long as they play the game of 4-3-2-1 which means I have no concern to watch them for another 3 years...cup games ? no thanx. Any information on this club is unknown as they live on the dark side of the moon with a constant positive spin from not just gutter tabloid media but from our own good old BBC and STV (who have or had a partnership with Rangers)......I would like to see a change in the people who run our game but I think our club supports the people in charge.....Oh and Rangers are looking to speak to Jon Daly as i would like to speak to Miss World...Might be the same result!

Yes roughly. In the final year the losses were running at about double that due to no European, cup or League cup runs. Although some of that may have been about Whity stuffing cash in the bottom draw....allegedly.

Re signing players on pre contracts I find it a bit strange that they are allowed to approach players when they have a transfer ban. I understand that they failled to offer Cammy Bell more than he was getting at Kilie so I doubt that Daily will be offered a huge sum.

• 2 weeks later...

They love their f**king boycotts.

Another yin on the way.

Do they not realise, nobody wants the f**kwit morons in their Stadiums anyway.

Could they not boycott breathing ?

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/rangers-fans-threaten-boycott-of-12-12-18-league-1-2835821

Love how they're still trying to make out this season had been enjoyable.

The thing I don't understand is, What difference will it make to "ra peepul" as their chairman is on record as saying they're new club are off if this goes through so they won't be there to boycott anything?.....

Unless of course, Charlie is at the porkies and we know he doesn't tell lies.

Isn't that what he said?

Hmmmmmm. Maybe that was his only lie!

Decent blog. Some really well made points including this.

"There is no trust in the game at all any more none whatsoever.

Im afraid this is no longer about just the conduct of Rangers PLC over the decade examined by Nimmo Smith. It is about the absolute lack of governance and regulation by SFA the SPL and those who were in charge of those organisations and who were meant to be ensuring that all the rules were complied with before the players take the field.

In that regard Scottish Football has failed totally for over a decade or more that is a straightforward and accepted fact."

http://broganrogantrevinoandhogan.wordpress.com/type/aside/

Why are Doncaster, Regan and co still in positions of authority and being well paid for delivering hee haw.

Decent blog. Some really well made points including this.

"There is no trust in the game at all any more none whatsoever.

Im afraid this is no longer about just the conduct of Rangers PLC over the decade examined by Nimmo Smith. It is about the absolute lack of governance and regulation by SFA the SPL and those who were in charge of those organisations and who were meant to be ensuring that all the rules were complied with before the players take the field.

In that regard Scottish Football has failed totally for over a decade or more that is a straightforward and accepted fact."

http://broganrogantrevinoandhogan.wordpress.com/type/aside/

Why are Doncaster, Regan and co still in positions of authority and being well paid for delivering hee haw.

They are waiting for a man of real Intergrity to take over?.......David Longmuir?