Club Sale. Developments "very Soon"

div

That may well be the case, but it was only an answer to a genuine question. Many supporters (including myself) have shares in the club - be that one or several thousand. I fail to see what point you are trying to make.

SMiSA were always in favour of fan ownership - regardless of what has happened in the past this is a positive move in the right direction IMHO - assuming that this is finally going to happen.

If it is let's embrace this - I do hope that the CIC doubters out there can see the benefits of a CO-OP model of fan ownership.

C'mon the CIC

The only point I am making on here Slash is that your shares are worth fcuk all. I have a mate who bought £6000 of Celt*c shares and they too are worth the same (fcuk all). Just get real and live with it

I'll tell you what worries me about the 10000 hrs thing.

We've just escaped years of crushing debt of around £2 million.

It cost us our ground.

Now we're talking about going back into debt of £2 million again within 3 years of being clear.

Maybe someone can convince me of the sanity of that because I can't get my head around it.

It cost us our ground.

Now we're talking about going back into debt of £2 million again within 3 years of being clear.

Maybe someone can convince me of the sanity of that because I can't get my head around it.

It worries me too. I've been thinking for two years why the selling consortium won't simply gift all their shares, and instead put a 2 million price tag on them, meaning that anyone - a sugar daddy, a Co-op, or a consortium of business people would all need to come up with 2 million quid from somewhere to buy the club.

Pesky consortium.

It cost us our ground.

Who is 'we' in your scenario? Do you mean the club will be in debt to the tune of £2m after the takeover?

Both the misses and I have been signed up since day 1! It's great to see others, especially those who have been sceptical, getting on beard and signing up. If you are unsure and unconvinced by this model or by REA then, now, the only way to put weight behind your opinions is to sign up and take an active part in the Co-op and club.

Events at 'other SPL clubs' recently (and almost ours...) have shown that we need to get this deal done and dusted as soon as possible. It's also a great way for the far flung fuds to be central to what is going on at the club, even from a distance.

Remember also, it will be a good thing for the town and for community groups, schools, kids clubs, churches, charities etc... And so get the word out to as many people as possible who you think might have connections that will benefit from this going ahead! It's full steam ahead now!

Viva la CiC and the future of St Mirren FC!!!

You know, I upgraded to OSX 10.7.3 "Lion" recently and it has this iOS style autocorrect. But it doesn't just "correct" bad spelling, it considers the grammar and changes words depending on whether it thinks that word fits into that context in the sentence. Very annoying! That's why "board" was changed to "beard" and why "missus" always changes to "misses".

You know, I upgraded to OSX 10.7.3 "Lion" recently and it has this iOS style autocorrect. But it doesn't just "correct" bad spelling, it considers the grammar and changes words depending on whether it thinks that word fits into that context in the sentence. Very annoying! That's why "board" was changed to "beard" and why "missus" always changes to "misses".

Switch it off. It's got a problem with your missus and her beard.

Not good.

I agree. I now have an ipad which does the bloody same aberrant autocorrect... :angry:

I should maybe try to put that into "huge context" and see what it comes up with...

It worries me too. I've been thinking for two years why the selling consortium won't simply gift all their shares, and instead put a 2 million price tag on them, meaning that anyone - a sugar daddy, a Co-op, or a consortium of business people would all need to come up with 2 million quid from somewhere to buy the club.

Pesky consortium.

Now that there's over 1000, it looks like you're one step closer to the sausage rolls then.

Are you getting a power buzz yet?