Club Sale. Developments "very Soon"

div

Guest somner9

With LESS money than it would take them to start Rongers off by re-entering at Div3.

http://www.pieandbov...are-liquidated/

That thread, in itself, springs from debate on rangerstaxcase.com

If! naw sorry when! (from a purely business perspective) r*ngers are liquidated; then I can assure you r*ngers Version 1.2 will be voted straight back into the SPL by all the other clubs. Tv money talks, and the £80k we got on saturday for hosting the sheep worriers will mean we'd vote them back in too.

Only potential fly in the ointment would be if they can't get shot of Whyte PDQ and miss out on registration and coming out of adminstration. Even then I'd say all the clubs would give them time, it's in all our interests. imagine the fun of them re-entering as V1.2 but having to field a team on our wage structure?

If! naw sorry when! (from a purely business perspective) r*ngers are liquidated; then I can assure you r*ngers Version 1.2 will be voted straight back into the SPL by all the other clubs. Tv money talks, and the £80k we got on saturday for hosting the sheep worriers will mean we'd vote them back in too.

Only potential fly in the ointment would be if they can't get shot of Whyte PDQ and miss out on registration and coming out of adminstration. Even then I'd say all the clubs would give them time, it's in all our interests. imagine the fun of them re-entering as V1.2 but having to field a team on our wage structure?

I've not read any of the rtc website but surely if they get liquidated it won't be possible to get voted straight back in until they have stadia which meeet SPL criteria?

Their stadium is an asset and would be sold as part of the liquidation process ?

Edited by davidg

I've not read any of the rtc website but surely if they get liquidated it won't be possible to get voted straight back in until they have stadia which meeet SPL criteria?

Their stadium is an asset and would be sold as part of the liquidation process ?

Hope so.....But the stadium is worth fcuk all unless used for football. A lease contract is the only way to make any money out of the "Big Hoose"......Ideal scenario ...Range*s have to pay £2million per annum rent (another ball and chain around their necks!)

Sid is has been proven over and over again you know hee haw about signings. Never got one right. Know hee haw on the take over but still plug away. Why ?

I know lots about a lot of things LS. I don't always post the truth, and sometimes I just post shades of truth. And sometimes I post hard facts like Faraway Saint likes the boaby and has made a career out of it.

You just need to get better at picking out the truth from the bollox. Alternatively PM me and I will be more than happy to give you a genuine update. smile.png

Guest somner9

I think someone else pointed out the obvious that the stadium is next to useless unless someone's playing there so if liquidated they'd be renting it from a creditor/administrator/new owner.

If you believe that our club and all the others including the cash-strapped pars won't vote them back? dream on

I think someone else pointed out the obvious that the stadium is next to useless unless someone's playing there so if liquidated they'd be renting it from a creditor/administrator/new owner.

If you believe that our club and all the others including the cash-strapped pars won't vote them back? dream on

Range*s can't exist even as a new co without Ibrox. Interesting 2nd point in that the power for deals will shift from 2 OF against the rest...... to us (provincial clubs ) having real power!.....Now do you think the carve up of money will be the same or will Ran*ers be willing to split it more evenly?whistling.gif

Tv money talks, and the £80k we got on saturday for hosting the sheep worriers will mean we'd vote them back in too.

Is it not the case that when Sky / ESPN broadcast a live SPL game from St Mirren Park we earn an extra £0? I thought we only got a share of the Sky / ESPN TV money depending on where we finish in the SPL and host clubs receive nothing extra when a home game is covered (but do take a hit on gate receipts from a lower attendance) and this is why the TV deal has a clause in it to limit the number of games which can be broadcast from Ibrox and c*ltic Park. Ever wondered why all our home games against the OF are on Sky and ESPN and none of our away games are?

I think the only time we get extra money from a live TV game is when it is a cup game.

If r*ngers went bust and we didn't let them back in to the SPL and lost the Sky TV deal St Mirren would end up with a share of a smaller TV deal and we'd lose out on all that extra revenue we get when r*ngers visit us once before the split and bring an extra 1,000 - 1,500 visiting fans (although we wouldn't need as many stewards or police for the away end).

.Now do you think the carve up of money will be the same or will Ran*ers be willing to split it more evenly?whistling.gif

You seem to work on the basis of a newco r*ngers being reasonable to deal with. Some recent history on the current version of RFC... they had missed payment deadlines to Rapid Vienna for buying Jellavic when they were trying to sell him to EPL and Championship clubs in January, they signed Celik in January a few weeks before they went into administration and haven't paid for him, they haven't given ICT, Dundee United or Dunfermline the ticket money they are due, they've missed installments on the Lee Wallace transfer payments to Hearts and despite all those football debts on top of HMRC debts they still tried to register Cousin on £30k per month after they had gone into administration at the same time as being unable to pay everyone else.

Is it not the case that when Sky / ESPN broadcast a live SPL game from St Mirren Park we earn an extra £0? I thought we only got a share of the Sky / ESPN TV money depending on where we finish in the SPL and host clubs receive nothing extra when a home game is covered (but do take a hit on gate receipts from a lower attendance) and this is why the TV deal has a clause in it to limit the number of games which can be broadcast from Ibrox and c*ltic Park. Ever wondered why all our home games against the OF are on Sky and ESPN and none of our away games are?

I think the only time we get extra money from a live TV game is when it is a cup game.

This is correct.

Tv revenue split is in the prize fund.

If r*ngers went bust and we didn't let them back in to the SPL and lost the Sky TV deal St Mirren would end up with a share of a smaller TV deal and we'd lose out on all that extra revenue we get when r*ngers visit us once before the split and bring an extra 1,000 - 1,500 visiting fans (although we wouldn't need as many stewards or police for the away end).

That's if there is a tv deal as the contract includes 4 old firm games.

Edited by davidg

This is correct.

Tv revenue split is in the prize fund.

You'd imagine there would still be some kind of reduced TV deal though even without 4 old firm games in the SPL as if there was no SPL coverage and the OF weren't on Sky / ESPN most weeks there would be some drop in subscriptions from c*ltic and r*ngers fans as well as fans of other SPL clubs if they are not overly fussed on following the EPL, Championship and Champions League games.

You seem to work on the basis of a newco r*ngers being reasonable to deal with. Some recent history on the current version of RFC... they had missed payment deadlines to Rapid Vienna for buying Jellavic when they were trying to sell him to EPL and Championship clubs in January, they signed Celik in January a few weeks before they went into administration and haven't paid for him, they haven't given ICT, Dundee United or Dunfermline the ticket money they are due, they've missed installments on the Lee Wallace transfer payments to Hearts and despite all those football debts on top of HMRC debts they still tried to register Cousin on £30k per month after they had gone into administration at the same time as being unable to pay everyone else.

Ahh where to start Dibbles?.....First I have a post laughing at the Cousin deal. 2nd the only way to avoid liquidation is for a new owner to be present. 3rd Range*s failure to pay anyone is the reason they are in Admin. Now there are only 2 scenarios here for the club. 1 they come out of Admin under a new owner very weak or 2 they are liquidated. In both cases they will have their tail between their legs and need help. The information about what clubs like us and the rest will seek to do is already written between the lines. The mighty Ran*ers will yield no power and a gang of 10 can't wait!

Edited by reborn saint

Getting off topic, but the reason RFC are in administration is because of Murray's ego and the fans belief they were such a big institution that they could never go bust no matter how much they overspent. One RFC fan on Jim Spence's blog was trying to blame their administration on Gordon Brown for pushing Lloyds into taking on HBOS and claimed that until the financial crash r*ngers had always lived within their means! Pre-crash, r*ngers had regularly posted losses of £30m a season when Advocaat was manager and the only way Murray could reduce the debt at RFC was to move it to his own MIH company.

The ego, arrogance and lack of reality is part of the RFC mindset... they'll expect in to the SPL on the same basis as at present and not want to make any concessions to diddy clubs and genuinely believe Scottish football and all the other 11 SPL clubs couldn't exist without them and we should be grateful for their kind offer to rejoin our league!

First point...Admin is due (for the moment to £9M paye)...Next week looks 95% sure (not 100%) the big tax case is lost. Don't lose sight of the fact Rang*rs are in the mire and we.... the rest of the clubs hold their future....we won't miss this chance. What i am saying Dibbles is forget about the mighty Rang*rs holding sway cause that is gone now. A better distribution of money (one that Selic will try and block) will be a condition of Ran*ers staying in the Premier league or not having points deductions for seasons to come.

I had to check, just for the sake of my own sanity but I was right. Reborn Saint has had yet another massive change of mind. A few weeks ago on the poor r*ngers thread he was telling everyone there was no prospect of r*ngers being liquidated and anyone who thought they might didn't know how Administration worked. Now he's got liquidation down as one of the most likely outcomes.

I know I shouldn't but I am beginning to warm to him as a character on the forum. The U-turns from him are absolutely spectacular and yet utterly predictable. It's like having a favourite pair of slippers. You know everything is alright in the world when you see Reborn Saint manoeuvring with all the finesse of a learner driver trying to do a 3 point turn. :rolleyes:.

Another more amazing thing is that SD would be right on the money with a post.

3 things wrong with what reborn says.

The big tax case is not yet lost, just " probably".

c*ltic will not block better distribution of monies.

And there is no chance of a Rongers in the SPL next season.

Edited by bluto

no one has evidence of what THE contract actually says.

It is likely that it states Sky has 1st dibs on any OF games- no stronger than that, otherwise it would be implicitly demanding that the SPL "arrange" matters so that neither of the bigots gets relegated. And Sky is far too moral a company to contemplate such nefarious goings on.

no one has evidence of what THE contract actually says.

It is likely that it states Sky has 1st dibs on any OF games- no stronger than that, otherwise it would be implicitly demanding that the SPL "arrange" matters so that neither of the bigots gets relegated. And Sky is far too moral a company to contemplate such nefarious goings on.

No one outside the Old firm.whistling.gif