London Saints In F3K

bluto

• 2 weeks later...

Off topic but what's the chances of seeing the quarter-final online on the BBC when you live in England?

If you have sky tv go to all the bbc channels you will get bbc scotland in there think its 911or there abouts.

Off topic but what's the chances of seeing the quarter-final online on the BBC when you live in England?

If it's on bbc scotland, then you can watch it on your laptop /pc/ etc

Go to bbc website, set your location to a Paisley postcode and Bob's yer uncle.

Come and watch it in the famous 3 queens in kemp town in brighton, you can hear an irritating cúnt correcting peoples spelling and speaking in a condescending manner telling everyone he is from "lahndahn mate" even though he is scottish and sounds like a twat, then you are most welcome.

hope this helps

Edited by keyboard warrior

Come and watch it in the famous 3 queens in kemp town in brighton, you can hear an irritating cúnt correcting peoples spelling and speaking in a condescending manner telling everyone he is from "lahndahn mate" even though he is scottish and sounds like a twat, then you are most welcome.

hope this helps

I am in London on Saturday so will definitely attend the F3K.

Will you lads be wearing black and White carnations or something?

Cannie see many going to the rather unfriendly 3 Queens, just keyboard warrior noising up some auld guy and his dug.

Have a good day. thumbup2.gif

Cannie see many going to the rather unfriendly 3 Queens, just keyboard warrior noising up some auld guy and his dug.

Have a good day. thumbup2.gif

Just when you mention irritating cùnts, another one pops up, how are you faraway saint - are you trying to keep alive the aye naw post building brigade?

You would fit in well in kemp town, plenty of 'friendly' queens there for you.

Just when you mention irritating cùnts, another one pops up, how are you faraway saint - are you trying to keep alive the aye naw post building brigade?

You would fit in well in kemp town, plenty of 'friendly' queens there for you.

Hello pal............................bootyshake.giflol.gif

Back in yer kennel. punk.gif

Edited by faraway saint

I am in London on Saturday so will definitely attend the F3K.

Will you lads be wearing black and White carnations or something?

I'm pretty sure the 'or-somethings' will be accurate. And that one of them will confirm....

Did you no turn up after the Jersey 1/2 marathon one year or was that another Jersey...?

I'll no be turning up at F3K this week. Sadly. sad.png

ETA: GAME confirmed to be on at F3K. There are often HERTZ fans - 4 sometimes 5 of them show up.

Edited by bluto

Where in Tenerife you going Bluto? If near PDC or LC then remember there is the Buddies Bar in Los Christianos, St Mirren pub and sure they will be showing the game :whistle

I'm away this weekend, going to miss the game and doubt I'll catch it on tv, bit gutted :(

I'm no allowed to go to the F3Ks anyway :rolleyes: