Update - 21St June

10000hours

div......this is a very important point and is a key one to understand in terms of how the CIC will function:

10000 Hours is not and never will be St Mirren Football Club.

10000 Hours is not and never will be 100% of the St Mirren community.

It isn't even in place yet and already it is behaving like the rest of the support do not exist or matter. That does not bode well for the future.

Blah blah blah, waffle, spin, lies.

Blah blah blah, waffle, spin, lies.

There's no lies there Div.....

10000 hours in not St Mirren Football Club and never will be.

10000 hours is not 100% of the St Mirren support and never will be.

The spin and the truth avoidance is all coming from 10000 hours and its supporters. The rest of us are just baffled at how readily the support is prepared to swallow bollox upon bollox of false deadlines, revised targets, disappearing funders and imaginary alternative bidders like Angelo Massone - who have never had any interest in St Mirren FC.

SG & Co might have their issues; however I have never felt bullshitted by them. When they have said they would do something like build the stadium within budget they have done it. 10000 hours have put out more horseshit than the Scottish Equine Centre and it appears to be a behaviour culture for them. The last two years has been a complete shambles - I dread to think waht ten years of these jokers controlling SMFC will be like.

I'm sure they can if someone wants to organise it. Very surprised SMiSA haven't done anything to be honest.

Running a vote on a website isn't what is required here, it's too easy to abuse and open to outside interference.

Similarly this isn't a case of one question and one answer, there are various scenarios that need to be put to fans and their opinion based on those scenarios unfolding.

Survey monkey?

There's no lies there Div.....

10000 hours in not St Mirren Football Club and never will be.

10000 hours is not 100% of the St Mirren support and never will be.

The spin and the truth avoidance is all coming from 10000 hours and its supporters. The rest of us are just baffled at how readily the support is prepared to swallow bollox upon bollox of false deadlines, revised targets, disappearing funders and imaginary alternative bidders like Angelo Massone - who have never had any interest in St Mirren FC.

SG & Co might have their issues; however I have never felt bullshitted by them. When they have said they would do something like build the stadium within budget they have done it. 10000 hours have put out more horseshit than the Scottish Equine Centre and it appears to be a behaviour culture for them. The last two years has been a complete shambles - I dread to think waht ten years of these jokers controlling SMFC will be like.

ASDA built the stadium within their budget, and the project manager for the club was GLS

Tut tut, labelling 1,000 fellow St.Mirren fans as being "jokers". Not good form.

You've been pedalling that shite for a while now div....it is nothing more than a soundbite. 10000 hours is not the 1,000 fans that will service the debt and the payments to shareholders. 10000 Hours is the small group that will use the Bii funding to keep themselves in control of the club....and it won't end there I suspect.

ASDA built the stadium within their budget, and the project manager for the club was GLS

I'll not labour on the ASDA gaff, we all know what you meant. wink.png

You are actually rubber stamping my point. The deal that was done by the BoD, that also included KMG - should we get his bid back on the table too?

The BoD told us what they were doing.....they were as transparent as they could be - we were told that the deal they had done meant that there couldn't be an overrun on building costs that had seen other ground moves run into trouble. We got clarity, and we got delivery.

From 10000 Hours we've had bullshit statement, after bullshit statement and failures to deliver. We're none the wiser in terms of how it will actually work and how the debt is actually going to be serviced. The condition highlights the fact that there are concerns from their own financial backers - the last funder out of a list of 6 or 7 - in relation to their ability to manage cashflow problems at St Mirren Football Club - how can that be when the repeated bullshit soundbites from 10000 Hours are that there is no risk to the club?

Can you tell me how the present BoD will be able to manage the cash flow problems if Rangers are not around and Sky withdraw their funding? It seems to me that these cash flow problems will be there, whoever is in charge. They will not be caused by the CIC.

Can you tell me how the present BoD will be able to manage the cash flow problems if Rangers are not around and Sky withdraw their funding? It seems to me that these cash flow problems will be there, whoever is in charge. They will not be caused by the CIC.

A very good point. The way the cash in and repayments work for the CIC is designed to provide us with a sum of cash that we could use the smooth over cash flow issues in the football club, effectively lending it money in the same way that has happened several times in the past (although I do believe the current directors didn't always take their cash back out again).

Sevco will not be in the SPL and anyone with a brain knows this now. Anyone who thinks Sky will pull the plug is either a Sevco fan/Sevco media junkie/ or just a twat.....which are you?

A very good point. The way the cash in and repayments work for the CIC is designed to provide us with a sum of cash that we could use the smooth over cash flow issues in the football club, effectively lending it money in the same way that has happened several times in the past (although I do believe the current directors didn't always take their cash back out again).

Whit??...are you on the wind up???

Sevco will not be in the SPL and anyone with a brain knows this now. Anyone who thinks Sky will pull the plug is either a Sevco fan/Sevco media junkie/ or just a twat.....which are you?

Until both are officially confirmed it's just good business practice to consider the worst case scenario. If it can be covered then you know you can live with any other reduction in revenue.

You are absolutely right in what you say (apart from the gratuitous insult). I was merely asking St Sid how he thought the CIC is going to be any worse off than the present board in dealing with any financial problems.

You are absolutely right in what you say (apart from the gratuitous insult). I was merely asking St Sid how he thought the CIC is going to be any worse off than the present board in dealing with any financial problems.

I take the insult back buddie ....I get too upset at times.....If I didn't care then I would never get upset about this mess created by a scumbag cheating never saying sorry team which doesn't exist!

Edited by reborn saint

I would rather fans potential investment to save the club wasn't tied up in servicing £1.5Million + of debt.

Youd need to ask the current sellers to give us the club for nothing then.

No we don't. We just ditch the 10000 Hours nonsense. IF the club is heading for trouble the last thing we need is fans cash tied up in servicing a £1.5Million debt.

Put 10000 Hours on hold for 5 months until we understand exactly what the implications of league reconstruction is going to be. That 5 months can be used to allow fans to carry out due dilligence on the finances / risk involved in the offer being made, not to mention sorting out the bollox constitution.

No we don't. We just ditch the 10000 Hours nonsense. IF the club is heading for trouble the last thing we need is fans cash tied up in servicing a £1.5Million debt.

Put 10000 Hours on hold for 5 months until we understand exactly what the implications of league reconstruction is going to be. That 5 months can be used to allow fans to carry out due dilligence on the finances / risk involved in the offer being made, not to mention sorting out the bollox constitution.

Just to let you know Sid, Im taking my dog out, So you dont need to e,mail ktf to find out, ya pair of sad bastards,bangin.gif Edited by santaponsasaint

f**k me. How do you do it Sid. An hour ago I was reading your stuff whilst muttering "thats a shame. Sids completely lost it". I boil the kettle, make some toast then I start reading again and now I see you are saying exactly what Ive been saying for the last 36 hours.

I think its becoming very clear that 10000hours have handled this superbly in pausing the deal - even if it is a BII condition thats causing it. There is no point in spending more than you need to especially if the financial projections are suggesting administration is a possibility. Why give the consortium a pile of cash when that money could be better used to pay creditors - who will most likely all be players and staff - in the event of administration