Time To Close This Forum........

Bud the Baker

Everything relevant about 10000hours (and plenty that isn't) has been said. Whatever person or group that eventually buys the consortium's 52% will have complete control and they won't be interested in any fan involvment that means giving it up. Keeping the forum open will just leave a couple of guys picking over old scabs.

If something changes on fan ownership then sure why not re-open it until then I'm out...................bye1.gif

Everything relevant about 10000hours (and plenty that isn't) has been said. Whatever person or group that eventually buys the consortium's 52% will have complete control and they won't be interested in any fan involvment that means giving it up. Keeping the forum open will just leave a couple of guys picking over old scabs.

If something changes on fan ownership then sure why not re-open it until then I'm out...................bye1.gif

To late, one has already created another topic to enhance his ego.whistling.gif

This section of the forum is for discussing the sale of the controlling interest in St.Mirren.

All the threads related to 10000Hours were locked, as they are no longer bidding for the controlling interest in St.Mirren and frankly were being used as a trolling playground for one or two posters.

The bid relating to the American bids have not been locked, and not has this section of the forum.

I'll make it clearer by moving all the 10000Hours stuff into an archive. Certainly important that it can be reviewed at any time.

Ok so a few peeps have spat the dummy oot because it didn't work out the way they hoped. I accept that, that's life. They didn't like it that an organisation (Don't know if the post will get howked if I mention it...Shhh) who failed after many changes and lack of clarity to buy the 52% shareholding were shown the door.

I actually get that, because they believed it and have every right to believe and back whatever they want. I signed a feckin DD mandate for the organisations whose name we shall not speak, to campaign from the inside on issues I believed they had got wrong. So why on gods earth do we have this "Retro KGB" stance on not being able to talk without fear of censure or banning?

Talk about freaking paranoid!

Still i suppose on scumco forums they've expunged all reference to Murray, Whyte, Rangers FC etc. etc?.... Naw they hauvnae!

1000 saints fans backed that bid, some have been asking for more information from the sellers and the organisation whose name I'll not speak here, on the specifics WHY the bid was rejected after such a long period, when having been together for so long they both could have appeared on Mr & Mrs and turned in a good performance.

Seems as saints fans, backers of the organisation we cannot speak of, and subscribers to this forum we are not allowed to openly discuss, debate, argue, fall out, bore each other senseless with the specifics of one of the biggest events in our club's history?

I'm sure with the logic stated as to why the free speech has been stopped, could be applied to cleanse just about every thread on the forum.

In all reality "Ye Couldnae Make It Up" but sadly it's true...... BAWA as a vehicle for open debate by saints fans died September 2012. RIP

Ok so a few peeps have spat the dummy oot because it didn't work out the way they hoped. I accept that, that's life. They didn't like it that an organisation (Don't know if the post will get howked if I mention it...Shhh) who failed after many changes and lack of clarity to buy the 52% shareholding were shown the door.

I actually get that, because they believed it and have every right to believe and back whatever they want. I signed a feckin DD mandate for the organisations whose name we shall not speak, to campaign from the inside on issues I believed they had got wrong. So why on gods earth do we have this "Retro KGB" stance on not being able to talk without fear of censure or banning?

Talk about freaking paranoid!

Still i suppose on scumco forums they've expunged all reference to Murray, Whyte, Rangers FC etc. etc?.... Naw they hauvnae!

1000 saints fans backed that bid, some have been asking for more information from the sellers and the organisation whose name I'll not speak here, on the specifics WHY the bid was rejected after such a long period, when having been together for so long they both could have appeared on Mr & Mrs and turned in a good performance.

Seems as saints fans, backers of the organisation we cannot speak of, and subscribers to this forum we are not allowed to openly discuss, debate, argue, fall out, bore each other senseless with the specifics of one of the biggest events in our club's history?

I'm sure with the logic stated as to why the free speech has been stopped, could be applied to cleanse just about every thread on the forum.

In all reality "Ye Couldnae Make It Up" but sadly it's true...... BAWA as a vehicle for open debate by saints fans died September 2012. RIP

Just like Sid - happy to make snide remarks about supporters who you both deem to be '10000hours fanboys', but you won't name names. I'll go out on a limb here and guess that I'm being referenced in your remark about asking for an open and truthful reason from the selling consortium and 10000hours in regard to their completely opposing view on why the bid was rejected. I'll also guess that your snide remark about 'Mr & Mrs' indicates you think we were so close that I know perfectly well why the bid broke down.

I will say this again - the reason I ask for an explanation is that I have no inside information whatsoever, and after three years, to put it to bed, I'd simply like to know the truth. I think we deserve the truth, especially because we need to trust that the selling consortium will do the right thing in future negotiations with any new interested parties.

I can only say this so many times - I spoke with Richard Atkinson on issues such as kit design and logos, leaflets and posters. I last spoke with Gordon Scott about us both being in Las Vegas at the same time, and maybe meeting up for a beer. We missed each other by a day.... otherwise one of those 10000hours chunts might actually have bought me a beer! If you don't happen to like the HoF posters, the kits, or the 10000hours literature - not a problem, that's fair game. I'm simply asking for you to quit with the snide allegations that are 100% untrue and way wide of the mark. Kenny Pointon, moderating on the feeshal' site way overstepped the mark with some of his allegations, but at least he had the bollocks to name me while doing it.

The only time I was 'in the know' was when I saw a leaflet ahead of anyone else, naturally because I was putting it together for them, with pictures and/or logos. I'm 'in the know' about what next season's kits might look like mind you! Other than being in that loop, which might end now anyway... that's it. I did not know any sensitive or confidential details about the bid, the negotiations with funders, or the selling consortium, or why it failed.

If you don't believe that I am not interested in politics, whataboutery, ego clashes, or directors playing each other off against one another, or that I was so close to the court of King Richard that I was his lapdog and knew everything going on with the bid - fine. I can only say it isn't true so many times before I, like Div, just about lose the will to live.

Edited by pozbaird

The content hasn't been removed, it's been moved.

Very important that ll the valuable stuff that was debated for and against 10000Hours is retained. Less important now to keep it open for any further discussion, particularly when that discussion is now simply amounting to trolling.

The project is finished now, time to move on.

Just like Sid - happy to make snide remarks about supporters who you both deem to be '10000hours fanboys', but you won't name names. I'll go out on a limb here and guess that I'm being referenced in your remark about asking for an open and truthful reason from the selling consortium and 10000hours in regard to their completely opposing view on why the bid was rejected. I'll also guess that your snide remark about 'Mr & Mrs' indicates you think we were so close that I know perfectly well why the bid broke down.

I will say this again - the reason I ask for an explanation is that I have no inside information whatsoever, and after three years, to put it to bed, I'd simply like to know the truth. I think we deserve the truth, especially because we need to trust that the selling consortium will do the right thing in future negotiations with any new interested parties.

I can only say this so many times - I spoke with Richard Atkinson on issues such as kit design and logos, leaflets and posters. I last spoke with Gordon Scott about us both being in Las Vegas at the same time, and maybe meeting up for a beer. We missed each other by a day.... otherwise one of those 10000hours chunts might actually have bought me a beer! If you don't happen to like the HoF posters, the kits, or the 10000hours literature - not a problem, that's fair game. I'm simply asking for you to quit with the snide allegations that are 100% untrue and way wide of the mark. Kenny Pointon, moderating on the feeshal' site way overstepped the mark with some of his allegations, but at least he had the bollocks to name me while doing it.

The only time I was 'in the know' was when I saw a leaflet ahead of anyone else, naturally because I was putting it together for them, with pictures and/or logos. I'm 'in the know' about what next season's kits might look like mind you! Other than being in that loop, which might end now anyway... that's it. I did not know any sensitive or confidential details about the bid, the negotiations with funders, or the selling consortium, or why it failed.

If you don't believe that I am not interested in politics, whataboutery, ego clashes, or directors playing each other off against one another, or that I was so close to the court of King Richard that I was his lapdog and knew everything going on with the bid - fine. I can only say it isn't true so many times before I, like Div, just about lose the will to live.

Re: the first bold paragraph. How on this earth can you take anything from my post that specifically insinuates its about YOU??? I can hear Carly Simon clearing her pipes as i type.

All papragraphs after that: WHOA.......................! too much information Bud!

In my post i spoke about me, and ANYONE else that would have liked to have known why the bid was binned in such extraodinary circumstances?

I offered my guesses yesterday, you jumped all over them, but you still said you would like to know why.

I protest that we are being denied that opportunity to find out through discussion on the forum today.... You through a hissy saying "It's all about me (you)"! Are you going through the menopuase? cause i couldn't give a flying f**k who you nearly bumped into in Vegas!

Don't you know the drill Poz? "what never happened in Vegas, stays as never happening in Vegas"

Exactly. Therefore it means I don't troll about football forums for my own gratification...

You see right there! in bold

thats just what you are doing... trolling me, making pathetic schoolboy insults instead of getting into a debate. I guess you must be another Perth-based alias???

You see right there! in bold

thats just what you are doing... trolling me, making pathetic schoolboy insults instead of getting into a debate. I guess you must be another Perth-based alias???

Nope, I'm not.

Yeah I am being a bit immature, but feck it. I find it as an easy way to deal with the tedious drivel you post.

The 10000 hours bid has left the building. I would suggest for your own sake, and to stop further issues building between yourself, Sid and others, that you maybe take a wee break from the 'Saints for Sale' forum.

Once something new comes to the fore then all debate will be welcome again, but for the moment it's coming to the point where anything positive on the forum has melted away.

Its a shame, because I think you have made some decent points at the start of the process.

Re: the first bold paragraph. How on this earth can you take anything from my post that specifically insinuates its about YOU??? I can hear Carly Simon clearing her pipes as i type.

All papragraphs after that: WHOA.......................! too much information Bud!

In my post i spoke about me, and ANYONE else that would have liked to have known why the bid was binned in such extraodinary circumstances?

I offered my guesses yesterday, you jumped all over them, but you still said you would like to know why.

I protest that we are being denied that opportunity to find out through discussion on the forum today.... You through a hissy saying "It's all about me (you)"! Are you going through the menopuase? cause i couldn't give a flying f**k who you nearly bumped into in Vegas!

Don't you know the drill Poz? "what never happened in Vegas, stays as never happening in Vegas"

Same old fcuking shite. Same as Sid. Happy to make your very thinly veiled accusations - soon as you're picked up on them, and given an open and honest explanation, you shite yourself.

Your accusation was clear as day - those who have openly asked for a reason why the bid failed were in bed with REA to such an extent that they could be a married couple on Mr & Mrs, so they knew fine well what the score was with the CIC failure.

Complete and utter shitehawk.

Edited by pozbaird

Same old fcuking shite. Same as Sid. Happy to make your very thinly veiled accusations - soon as you're picked up on them, and given an open and honest explanation, you shite yourself.

Your accusation was clear as day - those who have openly asked for a reason why the bid failed were in bed with REA to such an extent that they could be a married couple on Mr & Mrs, so they knew fine well what the score was with the CIC failure.

Complete and utter shitehawk.

Read my post again numbnuts! The Mr & Mrs I'm talking about are the 10000 hours members on the BoD of SMFC and the selling consortium!!!

You seem to have an illfounded high regard for yourself thinking that in any way shape or form I give a flying f**k about your personal life. Perhaps if you read things, step back from the screen, have a cuppa, comeback... then just perhaps you're comprehension will improve.

It really is like being savaged by a deid sheep thoughclap.gif