B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Looking forward to the game tonight, hope its as good as last weeks! :)

P.S I'll only be having a couple of pints after the Inverness game before myself and Dougiy head up to Glasgow for the 12 pubs of Christmas, a pub crawl across Glasgow. If any of you fancy it (or all of you) then im happy for the kitty you lot to come to Glasgow ;) Give me a PM and I'll give you the details of the pub crawl.

Ok been a bit of a shambles this week to be honest. People declining, then accepting, People accepting then declining.

I've no idea what is going on but Teamer says we have 16 in the game so hopefully 16 will show up. These are;

Brian Casey

Ross McNicol

Ian Brown

Ewan McColl

Nicky Fleming

Ian Craig

Neil Cameron

Dougiy Collins

Mark Kennedy

Kevin Hamilton

Mark Logan

Alan Cassidy

Stuart Cameron

Fraser Torrance

Fraser Burns

Steven Logan

Sorry Div I'll take the blame I was,messing around with the app after accepting the invite. I declined by mistake but as I thought I would've had a knock on effect. Lesson learned just leave it lol

No worries fella, I am fairly sure we have 16, thats all that matters !

Yeah good shout mate. I have £190 here. I think you have £30 Dave and there should be a tenner from last night which big Stef should have.

So my my reckoning £230 in the kitty.

Options are;

1) Go out after the game on Saturday ?

2) Meet up for a curry and a pint before the cup game on Tuesday ?

3) Wait and meet after a game in Jan ?

I favour options 2 and 3 only because I can't make it out on Saturday night lol.

I am happy to bring the kitty along to the game on Sat though. So let's hear your votes !

The dome was deflated this morning. Is that game over or just wind related. Was this,due to my classy wonder runs followed by the usual woeful finishing rolleyes.gif

See other thread mate. I got text from club this morning to say it had been "totally destroyed".

Hopefully not as bad as it looks.

I have created a social event on Teamer for 5pm in the Bull. We can get interest levels from that.

All 36 squad members have been invited.

If we get over 50% interest (18 attending) then we will do it Sat, if it's less than 50% we will postpone. Fair ?

I have created a social event on Teamer for 5pm in the Bull. We can get interest levels from that.

All 36 squad members have been invited.

If we get over 50% interest (18 attending) then we will do it Sat, if it's less than 50% we will postpone. Fair ?

Nice one! Sounds good.

Now we just need to hope that folk don't get the event confused with the Wednesday one. Someone PM Foxbarbuddie before he gets himself in a fuddle again! ;)