B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Invites have now gone out for Wednesdays game at the Dome. I used the line up from December 7th as the basis for the squad and the standby list.

Please respond quickly to the invites as I won't have time this week to go chasing people up !

I have marked Chris and Paul as declines, so Charlie and Sean should now have got an invite.

Benny can you pull the finger oot ya dobber, Teamer says you have viewed the invite but have not said aye or naw !

ps; I am back to fitness, but I am out on the piss tomorrow lunchtime so unable to play again. Baldy boy will be back in the new year !

I have marked Chris and Paul as declines, so Charlie and Sean should now have got an invite.

Benny can you pull the finger oot ya dobber, Teamer says you have viewed the invite but have not said aye or naw !

ps; I am back to fitness, but I am out on the piss tomorrow lunchtime so unable to play again. Baldy boy will be back in the new year !

I think Big Ben is still recovering from his midlife meltdown on the night out? :) And div will I take the money again? I still have the £15 kitty money from last time? And obviously the ball and bibs?