Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

Champion's league.

Group E: Feyenoord, Atletico Madrid, Lazio, Celtic

Probably as good as they could expect.

And it's been reported they gain an extra £2 million plus because sevco didn't make it. That should stick in the throat of the blue orcs.

Edited by stlucifer

BBC reporting that (the) rangers request Scottish FA clarity over Kemar Roofe's disallowed goal in Celtic defeat.

I think my previous post explains it fine.

Smoke screen to hide their inadequacies. Privileged pr**ks.  

In all seriousness. The explanation has been given tenfold. Nothing will change the decision. Even if they don't agree.

Edited by stlucifer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now. I have to laugh at Sevco. They are demanding the audio from the "penalty" incident at Darkhead yesterday. Apparently it doesn't matter that the decision was ultimately correct due to an offside they feel that they should have been awarded the "penalty" anyway. Probably because they ALWAYS get a penalty. Petulance from a club who feel they are privileged. 

FECKEM!!

49 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Now. I have to laugh at Sevco. They are demanding the audio from the "penalty" incident at Darkhead yesterday. Apparently it doesn't matter that the decision was ultimately correct due to an offside they feel that they should have been awarded the "penalty" anyway. Probably because they ALWAYS get a penalty. Petulance from a club who feel they are privileged. 

FECKEM!!

I think it's strategic:

1) It will appeal to their fans.

2) It implies they believe there are biased officials who're working against them. That then detracts from the credibility of similar claims made by Celtic.

So now the rangers want to pick which official is involved in their games. "Rangers request Willie Collum 'not involved in their matches going forward' after SFA VAR audio row".

I suppose they want to shake hands first before deciding whether the referee can be in the middle.

Or maybe a quiet word to find out if they would award a penalty to the opposition when, inevitably, Gouldson decides he's the second keeper?

They seem to have forgotten about those penalties that weren't given.

I guess we should all decide which referees we all want to officiate in all our games too.

They really do think their special and. given the fact they were allowed to take a place in the professional league when they were newly born, I suppose the powers that be gave them a rod to whip them with.

If the SFA had any balls they would hammer the rangers for bringing the game into disrepute.

Dock them 20 points and fine them £500,000 I say.

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:

If the SFA had any balls they would hammer the rangers for bringing the game into disrepute.

🤣

Brilliant!!

😂😁

Two magnificent ironic pish-takes in one sentence!!!

Clever! :)