Are Oaksoft And E=Mc2 The Same Person ?

linwood buddie

They are different people but made of the same DNA, little do they know but they were separated at birth, and brought up in different but similar environments, it was one of those "social experiments" that was thought up pre Thatcher.

It would have worked too if it wasn't for those pesky kids. shutup.gif

They are different people but made of the same DNA, little do they know but they were separated at birth, and brought up in different but similar environments, it was one of those "social experiments" that was thought up pre Thatcher.

It would have worked too if it wasn't for those pesky kids. :zipit

I think Winston Churchill had more mundane things to occupy his Premiership than cloning.

Things like,

1952 Bonn Convention ending British, French and USA's occupation of Germany

1953 First ascent of Everest

1953 End of Korean War

1954 End of food rationing

Can anyone tell me if these two are the same person or if they just share the same oxford dictionary.

Maybe they don't like to see poor grammar, especially when the guilty individual had just tried to take the piss out of someone for their alleged poor grammar, but failed miserably by using the word "to" instead of "too".

I applaud them.clap2.gif

Can anyone tell me if these two are the same person or if they just share the same oxford dictionary.

A wee bit of advice (which you are of course free to ignore).

For banter to work and be fun it has to go in two directions.

It can't just be coming from you.

In other words, if you're going to give people a hard time then that's cool but you need to be able to take it as well.

Frankly you're making a tit of yourself by getting upset over a couple of posts.

Don't become yet another in a long line of tedious arseholes who can only give out stick but can't take it back.

Oh and BTW I have just one alias. A wee check would tell you I'm openly critical of those who have more than one alias - especially when they use those other aliases to post stuff backing each alias up. As someone else (Drew?) once said - "given the nature of the shit he's posting why would he need another alias?". Something like that anyway.

Edited by oaksoft

I think Winston Churchill had more mundane things to occupy his Premiership than cloning.

Things like,

1952 Bonn Convention ending British, French and USA's occupation of Germany

1953 First ascent of Everest

1953 End of Korean War

1954 End of food rationing

Or congratulating your old mate Max Born for winning the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1954?

In other words, if you're going to give people a hard time then that's cool but you need to be able to take it as well.

Frankly you're making a tit of yourself by getting upset over a couple of posts.

Don't become yet another in a long line of tedious arseholes who can only give out stick but can't take it back.

Oh and BTW I have just one alias. A wee check would tell you I'm openly critical of those who have more than one alias - especially when they use those other aliases to post stuff backing each alias up. As someone else (Drew?) once said - "given the nature of the shit he's posting why would he need another alias?". Something like that anyway.

Very good point oaksoft , but banter is something to be done in a light hearted manner .

I worked in a factory for over 10 years , how long or how many factories have you worked inwhistling.gif

Several over several years when I was younger.

I worked amongst men who would rip you apart for getting upset at being laughed at for your grammar.

In fact in all my years I've never met anyone who got upset at having the piss taken out of him unless he had a desire to have that piss rate trebled.

I worked amongst men who would rip you apart for getting upset at being laughed at for your grammar.

In fact in all my years I've never met anyone who got upset at having the piss taken out of him unless he had a desire to have that piss rate trebled.

Find that very hard to believe ,that men working in any factory would have an interest in laughing at anyone's grammar ,did you work in a knitting factory ?

see me,ive worked in factories me ,im hard as f**king nails !!! ooh behave

I'm me. Never understood the need for people to adopt multiple aliases on forums, unless it's to keep going with your shite after several aliases were banned from various forums. I have a nagging suspicion that feeling the need for multiple forum aliases masks deep-rooted feelings of rejection somewhere down the line. I reckon American kids who arm themselves with AK47 assault rifles and go back to their old school to carry out mass murder are the kind of people who have multiple forum aliases. Just a hunch.

in all seriousness,if you are such a mans man ,and i presume discuss things with your colleagues in a reasonably grown up manner,why do you turn into a pathetic little girl when it comes to asking questions regarding the shambolic pre season we are currently enduring ? Why do you feel the need to defend the indefensible and go on the offensive whenever anyone questions the manager,lack of signings etc ? It does the club no favours , our job as supporters is not only to support,it is to ask the questions that need asking ,thats how i see it anyway but maybe im in a minority

I'm me. Never understood the need for people to adopt multiple aliases on forums, unless it's to keep going with your shite after several aliases were banned from various forums. I have a nagging suspicion that feeling the need for multiple forum aliases masks deep-rooted feelings of rejection somewhere down the line. I reckon American kids who arm themselves with AK47 assault rifles and go back to their old school to carry out mass murder are the kind of people who have multiple forum aliases. Just a hunch.

Have a nice day y'all ,now where did i put that semi automatic