The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Facebook in meltdown...............................lol.gif

Seems democracy isn't enough............maybe a fascist state is what we should be?

There's no need to be disappointed, Scotland has more power in the UK with the stability that being part of the UK brings.

Our profile throughout the world is higher and there has been a clear message that Scotland wants more say in it's own matters.

Seems a win win to me. thumbup2.gif

Think you need to take one thing into account Faraway.

1/ The yes vote might have lost the Independence vote , however it has not lost all as more power changes are coming to Scotland and the rest of the UK a Federal UK will prevail thanks to the Independence movement in Scotland

Gloating is as much as you can do , still enjoy your moment pitty you did not have the balls to ignore the scare stories.

you were the one 'gloating' yesterday ahead of wot u thot would be a yes win

you were the one telling the no side to get the pampers ready

as for the scare storied, yeh, i ignored the yes campaign scare stories and i voted no

dry yer eyes :lol:

Edited by Phil McCracken

1/ The yes vote might have lost the Independence vote , however it has not lost all as more power changes are coming to Scotland and the rest of the UK a Federal UK will prevail thanks to the Independence movement in Scotland

federal uk okay with me

means we have economic and monetary union

that's not wot u voted for though. U wanted to put up barriers to trade with your xenophobic, little scotlander views

That's what I said? blink.png

Are you ok? tongue.png

what made the bookies so sure it was going to be NO? as yesterday went on the odds drifted that way hour by hour.

Then by 11.00 they had it at 1/14 certainty.

How did they know that?

What chance are they giving us of winning at Firhill tonight?!

Postal votes would have been leaked to them giving them a good feel for what was about to happen.

you were the one 'gloating' yesterday ahead of wot u thot would be a yes win

you were the one telling the no side to get the pampers ready

as for the scare storied, yeh, i ignored the yes campaign scare stories and i voted no

dry yer eyes lol.gif:

As I wrote gutted but accept the people of Scotland have voted NO.

Got up at 6am absloutly gutted from a personal point of view.

YES - Not enough clarity however a lot will have been learned make no mistake Independence will not go away.

Better Together - Won with scare stories

It's now up to Scottish politicians of all parties to deliver more powers to Scotland.

Unfortunately that's now up to Westminster Tory backbenchers so don't hold your breath !

Must admit, I've really enjoyed this political engagement. I started out as a 90% no and swung to a yes voter.

The majority have spoken and it's time to move on, pull back together as a nation and try and take the country forward.

I was close to voting yes at one point but there was never enough to convince me change would be of any real benefit, short or long term.

that Montenegro voted for independence?

wow

that's a jolly jape

does hsbc operate there? 1eye.gif

lol.gif:

Montenegro, as the result of an independence referendum in 2006, became an independent republic!

You would be better researching rather ran rattling off at the mouth you ignorant loud mouthed dunderhead.

Hope this helps bangin.gifwhistling.gif