St Mirren V Qots Scottish Cup Round 4 Replay

Lex

I'm struggling to see why your not getting this......................

You trot out these clichés almost every game, just asking if we have to endure this all season? Posted Image

Oh, and your never ending posts answering questions with questions....................jeesus. Posted Image

When did I last say a league game was a must win game? Must have been recently since I do it 'almost every week'.

Utilise the search and quote function and post your findings in here. Either that or climb down gracefully.

Thistle away and Ross County at home.

Two season defining games for us and Danny Lennon IMO, I think we can get 6 points but I'd take 4. 3 or less isn't good enough.

So, 26th October. How many league games ago is that then?

Certainly not 'almost every week'

Nice try, better luck next time.

See above, and we've only played 5 games since the 9th November.

Aye, I know, not the same words as "must win", but another cliché just the same. bye1.gif

See above, and we've only played 5 games since the 9th November.

Aye, I know, not the same words as "must win", but another cliché just the same. Posted Image

I was expecting a better climb down to be honest, although this slide down will have to do.

Better luck next time :bye:

Chick now saying Gowser could be out for 10 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same person has been known to say things about Rangers, Sevco and The Rangers that were inaccurate.

He was also a subscriber to the Armageddon theory.

I'd trust The Sun more than him. And I never look at that.

Can't you see that to get to the money spinning later rounds we need to win these rounds? That's... How ... The ... Cups..Work.

Of course it will be a tough tests.

However, the bare facts are we have a significantly larger budget than Queens and as such our players are significantly better than theirs. The league positions of the clubs reflect this gap in quality. Oh, and we are at home, so no excuses about the surface.

Anything less than progression this evening will be nothing less than a footballing disaster for the football club.

Tell this to everyone that cannie be bothered to go tonight.

Ask Dunfermline, Gretna, Rangers and Hearts about footballing disasters. We budget to get knocked out in the first round, everything else is a bonus.

Therefore we win tonight we're in the money, lose and we're on budget.

Hardly a footballing disaster. However I'm sure you and others will paint it this way to suit your agenda.

Two consecutive clean sheets in the league and he changes the defence... Why?

Breathe Lex.

If it was the other way about and we bled two youngsters in a cup game against lower league opposition would you complain?

Squad rotation is needed, I'm sure you said yourself in a thread elsewhere that I read earlier.

Breathe Lex.

If it was the other way about and we bled two youngsters in a cup game against lower league opposition would you complain?

Squad rotation is needed, I'm sure you said yourself in a thread elsewhere that I read earlier.

Don't point out his ability to give him an opportunity to have a go at the manager, he thinks no one notices.