2 Strikers On Trial

Flareybob

According to my sources St Mirren have 2 strikers currently training with them and both have been offered trials they are the Rwandanese striker Meddie Kagere, who is currently a free agent, and Theo Fairweather-Johnson who currently plys his trade with English non-league outfit Thamesmead Town.

I can't believe we're taking these nobodies on trial. What is going on?!

I've cut up my season ticket in disgust and won't go to another game until we get rid of these wasters on trial at our club.

Sack the board!

I suggest you won't be going to another game until to reapply for your season ticket.

I suggest you won't be going to another game until to reapply for your season ticket.

Boy, do I feel embarrassed.

I probably shouldn't have ripped up & thrown in the bin all my St. Mirren scarves, programmes & strips too.

Flareybob, you crazy comedic delight, you!

I probably shouldn't have ripped up & thrown in the bin all my St. Mirren scarves, programmes & strips too.

Embarrassed doesn't cover it, you are a total shambles of a man and deserve to be publicly hanged.

Maybe a tad harsh but, hey, fcuk it.

I would enjoy watching someone "rip up" a St. Mirren season ticket.

That would be some spectacle.