World Cup 2014

andyswann2007

After one free kick?

The guy is a joke. The only thing he succeeded in doing tonight was elbowing Klose on a number of occasions.

He should have been sent off.

Did you watch any other games?

FFS, most players have a bad game, and this also detracts from Germany's performance.

Are you Alan Hansen?

In a strange way, tonight's result could help Argentina win tomorrow night.

I'm sure just how easily Brazil lost to a European team will make them even more prepared for Holland, make them a bit tighter and more focused on not letting Holland get in amongst them.

They won't want anything remotely like this happening to them, and will no doubt be far more wary now.

Could be a great game.

In a strange way, tonight's result could help Argentina win tomorrow night.

I'm sure just how easily Brazil lost to a European team will make them even more prepared for Holland, make them a bit tighter and more focused on not letting Holland get in amongst them.

They won't want anything remotely like this happening to them, and will no doubt be far more wary now.

Could be a great game.

Could just as easily make them shit themselves, pure speculation or desire, nothing more.

Brazil v Argentina in a third place playoff should help the Brazilian nation and team bounce back and get up for it.

I still can't believe it, that sort of thing shouldn't happen, even with a poor Brazil compared to previous sides. Their capitulation was embarrassing.

#prayforfred

Alan Hansen, talks pish, his great ability is hindsight, picks holes in every goal AFTER the event, any cnut can do that.

He should join this forum. lol.gif

How can you pick holes in the goals before they were scored? Brazil were poor during the whole tournament and they got what they deserved.

How can you pick holes in the goals before they were scored? Brazil were poor during the whole tournament and they got what they deserved.

Oh dear, what I'm saying is he used hindsight at every opportunity.

If you follow football you will notice that EVERY goal is, seemingly, preventable, if you listen to Hansen.

He rarely gives any credit to the attacking team.

I'm sorry you didn't grasp my point, keep eating them POTATOES.

Brazil were hardly poor, not great, a considerable difference.

Won 3, drew 2, before tonight..................NOW you tell us they were poor? lol.gif

Give me 6 numbers for Saturdays lottery, that's a better prediction. 1eye.gif