World Cup 2014

andyswann2007

Of the four remaining in the competition Holland have not won the World Cup.

I'd certainly like to see Holland win so that Joe (aka Murray Street) wins a decent wedge. Maybe he might take a few of us out for a beer and curry fest next time he is back up the road. Ha ha - only joking big chap.

Failing that I'd like to see an Argentina vs Brazil final with Brazil winning 2-0 with 15 minutes remaining. The second goal is a dodgy penalty Thereafter Brazil indulge in plenty of time wasting and kicking lumps out of Messi which go unpunished

Lot's of "Ole Ole Ole" chants and commentators giving it big licks about how great Brazil are and then Messi decides to take control of the game by scoring two goals, another disallowed and then right at the death in injury time scores again "Hammarby" style with Maradona jumping down onto the pitch - planting an Argentina Flag in the centre spot and performing a knee slide GIRFUY right in front of Scolari.

Reckon we would see the Maracana implode.

clap.gif I would get shull a years subscription for the paisley daily express to save him going to the library to read it, too many pish stinking auld cùnts hibernating in the reference library to save on their heating bills

Edited by murray street

JOE IS MURRAY STREET SHOCKER !!!

Never mind the PDE.

A seasons hospitality at New Love Street wid be just the ticket.

Good luck M.S. / J

STOAP trying tae get me barred buggerlugs!!

You'll have the lahndahn wankbag grammarian shirtlifters sniffing about soon!!!

please reply to this post thumbup2.gif

Edited by murray street

Just under 4 hours.......................................can't wait, a feast of football.

Some good, some bad and some outstanding games in store.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, do I win a prize? thumbup2.gif

PS If anyone can't see this has been a very good world cup they have either a pre-conceived idea or don't understand football.

Edited by faraway saint

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, do I win a prize? thumbup2.gif

PS If anyone can't see this has been a very good world cup they have either a pre-conceived idea or don't understand football.

The cheating divers have disgraced the beautiful game.

f**kEM !

Stop watching after that cnut Robben dived for that penalty.