World Cup 2014

andyswann2007

Oh dear, what I'm saying is he used hindsight at every opportunity.

If you follow football you will notice that EVERY goal is, seemingly, preventable, if you listen to Hansen.

He rarely gives any credit to the attacking team.

I'm sorry you didn't grasp my point, keep eating them POTATOES.

Brazil were hardly poor, not great, a considerable difference.

Won 3, drew 2, before tonight..................NOW you tell us they were poor? lol.gif

Give me 6 numbers for Saturdays lottery, that's a better prediction. 1eye.gif

I'm pleased that was a rout. I feared that the ref would be under pressure if it was close and Brasil would again benefit from it. Neymar should've been off in the first match, Jo should've been off against Chile, they booted James Rodriguez ( the tournaments best player) out in a nasty ambush, they got a home town penalty against Croatia. Last night Marcello threw himself down for a penalty that never was and Luis couldn't have argued if he'd seen red, either.

Much as you entertain me, my fellow east coast residing Buddie, I’m with Rick on this one.

Oh dear, what I'm saying is he used hindsight at every opportunity.

If you follow football you will notice that EVERY goal is, seemingly, preventable, if you listen to Hansen.

He rarely gives any credit to the attacking team.

I'm sorry you didn't grasp my point, keep eating them POTATOES.

Brazil were hardly poor, not great, a considerable difference.

Won 3, drew 2, before tonight..................NOW you tell us they were poor? lol.gif

Give me 6 numbers for Saturdays lottery, that's a better prediction. 1eye.gif

Do you want Hansen and the like to be be fortune tellers and forecast scores or some such before the match starts? Imagine, a guy giving a half time summary talking about what he's just seen! F**king charlatan. Brazil won three and drew two. Ergo, they were good? Apart from a few matches and some spells in some of the games, this has been a pretty average World Cup. I've seen many a better match at the Racecourse.

Keep your caustic comments for the unfortunates on the forum that you seem to enjoy baiting. I've been tempted to put you on ignore before. You used to be quite funny at times but you're in the ranks of those who can dish it out and the react like a baby when you get it back. Bye, bye.

Do you want Hansen and the like to be be fortune tellers and forecast scores or some such before the match starts? Imagine, a guy giving a half time summary talking about what he's just seen! F**king charlatan. Brazil won three and drew two. Ergo, they were good? Apart from a few matches and some spells in some of the games, this has been a pretty average World Cup. I've seen many a better match at the Racecourse.

Keep your caustic comments for the unfortunates on the forum that you seem to enjoy baiting. I've been tempted to put you on ignore before. You used to be quite funny at times but you're in the ranks of those who can dish it out and the react like a baby when you get it back. Bye, bye.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Couldnae make it up...................I love the forum. laugh.png

Edited by faraway saint

Last night was a terrific result for football in general, destroying the Brazilian myth. Wasn't it wonderful to see David Luiz finally realise that he is a big diddy not a mega-star ? Chelsea got lucky offloading that turkey just before the WC began.

Also a great result for Spain, Portugal and England as it draws focus away from their humiliations during the tournament.

Last night was a terrific result for football in general, destroying the Brazilian myth. Wasn't it wonderful to see David Luiz finally realise that he is a big diddy not a mega-star ? Chelsea got lucky offloading that turkey just before the WC began.

Also a great result for Spain, Portugal and England as it draws focus away from their humiliations during the tournament.

All 'big' teams need brought back to earth from time to time, and whether that be at the hands of a diddy outfit, or another big team isn't really significant in the grand scheme of things. I have to confess that I was hoping for double figures last night.

Wee Junhino called it spot-on, despite how it must have hurt. Football won on the night.

Edited by Drew

He was fùckin mince, he is caught ball watching for at least 5 of the goals, a rabbit caught in the headlights.