Saints In Lovely Pinstripes

Atmosphere,terracing,good players and having a fag in the enclosure,happy days very sorely missed

A quotation commonly made by those who were not about in those days or have a false memory.

Give me our shiny new all seated home any day. As much as a tear was brought to my wrinkled old eyes when I last left Love Street I can safely say that our new ground is better and is now our home. One can urinate in our new ground on a wet day without getting rained upon and one can watch a full game without the view being partially blocked by the pillars.

Greenhill Road is our home

Greenhill Road it has a dome

The street of Love we have left

but of good times we are not bereft

Edited by TediousTom

A quotation commonly made by those who were not about in those days or have a false memory.

Give me our shiny new all seated home any day. As much as a tear was brought to my wrinkled old eyes when I last left Love Street I can safely say that our new ground is better and is now our home. One can urinate in our new ground on a wet day without getting rained upon and one can watch a full game without the view being partially blocked by the pillars.

Greenhill Road is our home

Greenhill Road it has a dome

The street of Love we have left

but of good times we are not bereft

Being in my late forties i can assure you my memories of Love St are clear as day,as for your quote "Give me our shiny new all seated home any day" You are a f**king clown