Stop The Natsi References Now Please.

Ayrshire Saints

I'm still loving the fact that someone who objects to the word "Natsi" created a thread with said offending word in its tit

Still Loving the Fact that some call centre operative think's He is a Cival Servant ? Bawbag of the highest Order as far as Bawbags Go ? Jings when the Tosser Grows a Pair I Maybe Debate with Him ?

post-8992-0-05785100-1408741924_thumb.jp

Still Loving the Fact that some call centre operative think's He is a Cival Servant ? Bawbag of the highest Order as far as Bawbags Go ? Jings when the Tosser Grows a Pair I Maybe Debate with Him ?

What are you on about BB?! Who works in a Call Centre?! Stay off the Buckie and the Kebabs!

Anyway, now that we're at eight pages now are we still using the word Natsi or not?

That's not a word. That's THREE words.

Nah, that has to go down as a fail, Bluto. That's clutching at straws too much in an attempt to boost the Grammarian Culture on here. Faraway Saint will like it though! :lol

It's not a fail.

I never even mentioned the redundant now word.

I never knew you had to be a certain grade of student to post on a football website? Get a life ya silly old Grammarian Duffbag!

You don't.

I have.

I also have a very healthy post-count due to needlessly and pointlessly pointing out daft wee spelling and grammar slips, which mildly amuses me when I'm AWFY bored.

I see you're now deploying ageist vilification. Tut.

The Mods will be sorting you out, too!

You don't.

I have.

I also have a very healthy post-count due to needlessly and pointlessly pointing out daft wee spelling and grammar slips, which mildly amuses me when I'm AWFY bored.

What , like Brighton Beach , 1964 , all over again?

You don't.

Good. I'm glad you agree. smile.png

I have.

You have a life but you come on here and "needlessly and pointlessly pointing out daft wee spelling and grammar slips"? Au contraire?

Oh great! Yet another bell end that likes to dish it out but doesn't like it being served back to him so he hits the report button or types in his post that the moderators will be after me in an attempt to flag it up to them!

i dont understand your dislike of me having a job and being employed in a contact centre, as for being a civil servant - thats my fecking job title i didnt decide on it.

as for growing a pair, i already have them.

if your idea of having a debate is using words like tosser and bawbag to describe me - i'll pass. Tell me why my job makes me a tosser and a bawbag, or just shut the feck up.

i dont understand your dislike of me having a job and being employed in a contact centre, as for being a civil servant - thats my fecking job title i didnt decide on it.

as for growing a pair, i already have them.

if your idea of having a debate is using words like tosser and bawbag to describe me - i'll pass. Tell me why my job makes me a tosser and a bawbag, or just shut the feck up.

Put him on ignore like most have.