St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Scottish Cup 29/11/14

shull

Draper staying on the park.

Yet another, 'if that had been Jim Goodwin....' moment.

I trust Sportscene will focus on it, the same way they've done with Jim too.

The guy ran over to the ref to apologise for his previous tackle, after he'd already been booked, never mind the later one that even he himself thought the red card was coming out for.

Draper staying on the park.

Yet another, 'if that had been Jim Goodwin....' moment.

I trust Sportscene will focus on it, the same way they've done with Jim too.

The guy ran over to the ref to apologise for his previous tackle, after he'd already been booked, never mind the later one that even he himself thought the red card was coming out for.

I thought the later one was a straight red, never mind a second yellow. A second yellow would have being doing him a favour.

Remarkably, he didn't even get a second yellow!

Officials really done us in today.

for 2 National top tier teams?

Vanorama Conference

Barnet v Macclesfield ........1610

Bristol v Rovers Welling .....5791

Woking v Braintree ............1622

Telfor v Grimsby................ 1849

Whit Scottish league dae aw them play in ?

A new bottom tier Scottish team had over 40000 for some home matches and 500 million fans worldwide.

Whit's yir point Wirral ?

Our hardcore is 2000

ICT have nae away yins.

Season Tickets were not valid

£18 is a f*cking rip off.

Cinema is cheaper

We have been shite aw season

Who agreed to replay 3 days later

Next round not till first week in feb

Sfa wank wank wank

What difference does it make, everyone has written us off as regards to playing Inverness in replay..

So before the next league game, this a good time to give our returning from injury player match time.

Bull shut there's no chance thomo osbourne or McGinn will play. The team will be similar to Hamilton game

All 3 had to be tsken off today so why risk them on Tuesday when we have a league game 4 days later

And my point is next round

Nearly 8 weeks away yet we arrange it for 3 days after original date crazy. Granted not a lot of saints fans will be there but surely for ict they have 2 days to try sell tickets for this match it's nuts

Thought we were absolutely terrible today. The formation was far to narrow, leaving our two full backs exposed for 90 minutes. Why nobody noticed this/changed this is anyones guess but it cost us all match.

Inverness could have been 4 clear if their big right full back had taken his chances, they were as clear cut as you will get.

We were atrocious and the substitutions we're utterly bizarre. How Reilly & Marwood completed 90mins i'll never know. Both were an utter disgrace to the St.Mirren jersey.

Thompson added absolutely nothing as did McGinn. Hopefully both regain their match sharpness and get us going again.

Overall - Gash.

Thought we were absolutely terrible today. The formation was far to narrow, leaving our two full backs exposed for 90 minutes. Why nobody noticed this/changed this is anyones guess but it cost us all match.

Inverness could have been 4 clear if their big right full back had taken his chances, they were as clear cut as you will get.

We were atrocious and the substitutions we're utterly bizarre. How Reilly & Marwood completed 90mins i'll never know. Both were an utter disgrace to the St.Mirren jersey.

Thompson added absolutely nothing as did McGinn. Hopefully both regain their match sharpness and get us going again.

Overall - Gash.

And we're still in the Cup thumbup2.gif

Bull shut there's no chance thomo osbourne or McGinn will play. The team will be similar to Hamilton game

All 3 had to be tsken off today so why risk them on Tuesday when we have a league game 4 days later

And my point is next round

Nearly 8 weeks away yet we arrange it for 3 days after original date crazy. Granted not a lot of saints fans will be there but surely for ict they have 2 days to try sell tickets for this match it's nuts

The Cup is more important.

Dinnae get Open Top Bus parades for finishing 2nd in the League.