So Farewell Then, Page Three Sexism

bluto

Moving with the times and growing up.

I won't miss it, but a part of me regrets the move... I might not like what it did but I might defend the freedom that permitted it.

Murdoch wants to move into regressive/repressive markets, of course. So he is self-censoring.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30891939

What'll replace it - Burka babes?

Edited by bluto

I won't miss it, but a part of me regrets the move... I might not like what it did but I might defend the frredom that permitted it.

Murdoch wants to move into regressive/repressive markets, of course. So he is self-censoring.

Oh no..............you've done it now.

Spelling Police are on the way.......lol.gif

Edited by thomsons dropped it

I won't miss it, but a part of me regrets the move... I might not like what it did but I might defend the freedom that permitted it.

Yes that great bastion of freedom - topless models. lol.gif

Can't believe it took them so long to realise it needed to be stopped.

Edited by oaksoft

...but will it affect George and Lynne?

What I hate most is the sheer volume of gratuitous crap the Daily Mail runs every single day... dozens and dozen of stories ...look you can see a bit of side boob on C list actress...actress from Emmerdale or shit like that wears very sheer top...this pop star looking trim in her bikini on holiday in Barbados...oo is that bum cleavage on Katy Perry going to the shops...absolutely endless shite....who the hell writes that crap and how do you get yourself up in the morning to write that stuff day after day.

..and then one day of the year they'll run a concerned story on problem with young girls conscious of their body image.

Argghh

....and breathe ....bothered me for some time that...can you tell wacko.png

What I hate most is the sheer volume of gratuitous crap the Daily Mail runs every single day... dozens and dozen of stories ...look you can see a bit of side boob on C list actress...actress from Emmerdale or shit like that wears very sheer top...this pop star looking trim in her bikini on holiday in Barbados...oo is that bum cleavage on Katy Perry going to the shops...absolutely endless shite....who the hell writes that crap and how do you get yourself up in the morning to write that stuff day after day.

..and then one day of the year they'll run a concerned story on problem with young girls conscious of their body image.

Argghh

....and breathe ....bothered me for some time that...can you tell wacko.png

Here's an idea.

STOP BUYING/READING THE P!SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argghh

....and breathe ....bothered me for some time that...can you tell :wacko:

Yeah mindless pap.

How hey back up a bit what was that Katy Perry bit again?

What was always baffling , were tits in a newspaper. If you want tits buy a titie mag' . You want news buy a newspaper , however , there are very few publications now that qualify to be a newspaper , instead , you can buy a jingoistic paper designed to target any entrenched views the reader may have. .

Guest TPAFKATS

Surely we'll all miss the views of the model on one of the topical news stories?

They started putting a wee quote on the picture a few years back to try and make it relevent to the news.

Tracie, 22 from London says "I was really sad to hear about the death of Sir Jimmy Saville. He was a national treasure."