Love Street Planning Application

HSS

We have What seems like 1000 car park spaces behind the west stand. Nobody ever thought of offering this as airport parking. Charge £20-£30 per day, get a few stewards to look after the place and rake in some cash for the club?

Where am I gonnae park on Matchday?

We have What seems like 1000 car park spaces behind the west stand. Nobody ever thought of offering this as airport parking. Charge £20-£30 per day, get a few stewards to look after the place and rake in some cash for the club?

Don't forget the paying customer and their luggage would require to be shuttled back and forth to the airport, 24x7. Not really the bag of a football club.

However, I'm in agreement with you Big Yards, I've thought from day one that we could make use of the land we own on Greenhill Road in an Airport parking capacity, though I'd advocate the business model of leasing the space to a suitable company, rather than taking on the grief ourselves. To be honest, when we first announced the land buy I naively assumed it would be a given.

Don't forget the paying customer and their luggage would require to be shuttled back and forth to the airport, 24x7. Not really the bag of a football club.

However, I'm in agreement with you Big Yards, I've thought from day one that we could make use of the land we own on Greenhill Road in an Airport parking capacity, though I'd advocate the business model of leasing the space to a suitable company, rather than taking on the grief ourselves. To be honest, when we first announced the land buy I naively assumed it would be a given.

HPL

For anyone interested the planning application can be found here: http://pl.renfrewshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=_RENFR_DCAPR_29300

Land will be leased from Tesco. Will be another airport car park although there's to be a short stay bit too. Apparently there is planning permission for more than 200 houses on the land but nothing has ever happened with that.

It will probably interest the junky/jaiky/car burglars that pounce on Murray St of a match day. .

That's where Shull, Taxisaint et al come in. They take the fares so the club and the supporters are all winners. 100% discounts to season ticket holders of course :)