The Grand National 2015

shull

Thought i`d shove a couple of bob on Saint Are at 25/1. Not because i fancy the nag to win , more becaus the riders wearing next seasons Saints strip.

saint-are-silk.png

I kind of fancy it too. The horse I mean. Nearly everybody in Ireland seems to be putting a few bob on JP. The odds will be crazy. A mate of mine who's a big gambler reckons it's not a bad horse but doesn't think it can win. Famous last words. I'll have a horse in our club draw and I always put a few bob on, just in case, even if it's a nanny goat. Made a few shillings in the past doing it.

Soll.

Also Saint Are, just cos I liked the name, somehow. :unsure:

To alert you of the worth of my tips, I've also stuck a fiver on a shite team on Monday night... 21/10

The same shite team were the flaw in my betting plan throughout this FITBA season. Also screwed up my Predictions Leagues and fantasy fitba....

Soll.

Also Saint Are, just cos I liked the name, somehow. :unsure:********************

To alert you of the worth of my tips, I've also stuck a fiver on a shite team on Monday night... 21/10

The same shite team were the flaw in my betting plan throughout this FITBA season. Also screwed up my Predictions Leagues and fantasy fitba....

Pleasing!!! EW. :)

Maybe this is an omen for Monday and the most amazing and unexpected miracle ever in FITBA.... :unsure:

(Ms Bluto put got me to put £2.00 ew on the third horse. I may not tell her there are any winnings. :) )

Edited by bluto

Pleasing!!! EW. :)

Maybe this is an omen for Tuesday and the most amazing and unexpected miracle ever in FITBA.... :unsure:

(Ms Bluto put got me to put £2.00 ew on the third horse. I may not tell her there are any winnings. :) )

What's on Tues?

How many times did you put Mrs Blutos bet on?

What's on Tues?

How many times did you put Mrs Blutos bet on?

Monday. Ta. :)

I'm not a big spender. On her. Once.

Both her and mine 40-1 so ew 10-1.

Covered our, well MY bets.

I thought there would be lots of buddies on to say they'd squandered their season ticket money on Saint Are?

Have you no faith...?

:rolleyes:

I would understand....

ctions

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result 1 Saint Are 4.15 Aintree (RACE 5)
(Win and Each Way)
11/04/2015 5 Places
1/4 Odds 33/1 Placed Unit Stake: 10.00 Total Stake: 20.00 Total Returns: 92.50

All spent on ale.whistling.gif

Edited by dani bongo

I had £2 EW on Saint Are so happy enough with my £14-50. Down a fiver though for putting bets on for my wife with horses whose jockeys were wearing nice outfits! Her words. Needless to say I'll never see my £5. Our club president likes a good punt and had 1st., 2nd. and 4th. but don't know how much he got back.