Partick Thistle V Super Saints Spfl Premiership 2/5/15

shull

You realise Banzo's body shape is like that because he's been barged over by Naismith. Not because he's fouling him.

So you're saying it's a foul by Naismith first ?

Nah never for me, clear fair shoulder challenge.

Foul by Naismith, quite clearly.

Ha if you say so. I think it's a clear case of Naismith out muscling him perfectly legally and then getting flatted when he's through on goal. Note how the defender doesn't claim for a foul.

Ha if you say so. I think it's a clear case of Naismith out muscling him perfectly legally and then getting flatted when he's through on goal. Note how the defender doesn't claim for a foul.

He barged the Thistle player in the back. As I said, we'd have gone bananas if a penalty was given against one of our defenders for the same challenge.

He barged the Thistle player in the back. As I said, we'd have gone bananas if a penalty was given against one of our defenders for the same challenge.

Barge in the back? They're side to side when initial contact is made.

post-13994-14306652374322_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't have went bananas had it been given against us as I think it was a clear penalty. Need to agree to disagree I guess.

Still people blame Cheesy. We had a shut out last time at Firhill with Cheesy and Goodwin both outstanding. We won 2-1 also earlier in the season yet after a 3-0 doing our defence has improved.

You couldn't make it up.

Comparing goals conceded in individual matches is pretty stupid