Saints Being Investigated By Hmrc....

Fair & Just  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the £1 thing is just a token .I don't think its right but if it was my son I would not have let him sign it and would have asked for clarification from sfa or similar

Would be interesting to know just exactly how these contracts are worded. If the authors believe they are fair, just and legal why not let us see it and make an informed opinion?

Would be interesting to know just exactly how these contracts are worded. If the authors believe they are fair, just and legal why not let us see it and make an informed opinion?

To be fair, you've never needed to see any evidence of anything on any subject, before you offer us your opinion, informed or otherwise.

Why change a winning formula?

Rearrange these words 'Pot, kettle, The, Black, Calling The'

Do so, by all means, then realise they're not relevant to the point I made.

I don't make daft unsubstantiated claims about St Mirren then demand that other people prove me right.

You make things hard for yourself, instead of for your seeming targets. :unsure:

Do so, by all means, then realise they're not relevant to the point I made.

I don't make daft unsubstantiated claims about St Mirren then demand that other people prove me right.

You make things hard for yourself, instead of for your seeming targets. :unsure:

No idea what that last sentence is all about, something about getting hard?

Maybe you need a lesson in constructing sentences!

No idea what that last sentence is all about, something about getting hard?

Maybe you need a lesson in constructing sentences!

I would guess he's hinting that because you're such a twat any attempts you make, and there are many, to make our board seem inadequate only confirm you are a sad and somewhat deranged individual.

Here to help.

I would guess he's hinting that because you're such a twat any attempts you make, and there are many, to make our board seem inadequate only confirm you are a sad and somewhat deranged individual.

Here to help.

It wasn't a hint - I was being gentle with him.

After all, he couldn't understand a simple sentence, he admitted openly.... :rolleyes:

No surprises in getting the usual trolls trying desperately to disrupt serious debate on here. This is exactly what drives people away from the forum, or indeed joining in. They must have terriblly sad, pointless, meaningless lives. What they dont understand is the more you troll, snipe someone the more you are drawn to that person.

I suppose even the greats have their crazy, bunny-boiling stalking fans, guess i will just have to get used to them.

No surprises in getting the usual trolls trying desperately to disrupt serious debate on here. This is exactly what drives people away from the forum, or indeed joining in. They must have terriblly sad, pointless, meaningless lives. What they dont understand is the more you troll, snipe someone the more you are drawn to that person.

I suppose even the greats have their crazy, bunny-boiling stalking fans, guess i will just have to get used to them.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by faraway saint