Pages On Bawa Not Loading Properly?

Is anyone else having issues with how pages are loading on BAWA. Since Saturday the adverts seems to load first and most of the screen is black while the forums load on a small section of the right hand side of the page. Not having this problem with other websites.

Been getting this for a while only when using Chrome.

Is anyone else having issues with how pages are loading on BAWA. Since Saturday the adverts seems to load first and most of the screen is black while the forums load on a small section of the right hand side of the page. Not having this problem with other websites.

Mine does that , also on Chrome

Must be the gigantic adverts that's causing it.

Also, while we're on the subject, when I use Explorer I don't see the right hand side which should show Recent Topics, recent Status Updates and Todays Birthdays.

You're at it.

It's my birthday today.

Where's my present ?

my problem is not quite the same as those described above but, more often than not, the page just fails to load....STOPS dead.

It is making it impossible for me to use.

Obviously, this page loadded OK!

I get a lot of " recover webpage " notices which dont allways work. Anyone else get redirected to an

empty page with one advert on it every so often, very annoying.

It seems to be the "football pools" adverts that are showing when this happens?

my problem is not quite the same as those described above but, more often than not, the page just fails to load....STOPS dead.

It is making it impossible for me to use.

Obviously, this page loadded OK!

I think you might need to clear your 'cache' file. google your problem and what browser you use and you should get a quick fix. Normally you just need to go into your settings etc. I used to get this quite a lot on Firefox. It's a bit like a refresh, only takes a matter of minutes.