China And Its New Islands

Isle Of Bute Saint

Thousands of miles from China in important shipping lanes with nothing from outside China allowed within 12 miles of these self made Islands.

So what is your take on why China is making Islands which are not recognised by international law. Tensions are growing over these Islands.

Do they know there is oil there : Are these going to be tourist attractions ~ Maybe military bases.

Thousands of miles from China in important shipping lanes with nothing from outside China allowed within 12 miles of these self made Islands.So what is your take on why China is making Islands which are not recognised by international law. Tensions are growing over these Islands.Do they know there is oil there : Are these going to be tourist attractions ~ Maybe military bases.

to be honest i am too worried about america and britain to be bothering with china.

Very interesting article thanks for posting the link. The Chinese navy is growing at incredible speed does not surprise me. They ( China ) also shoot a satellite out the atmosphere which is quite an achievement. China not so long ago had 50 underground nuclear explosions ( a year )

Is someone actually going to challenge Americas dominance or is there more sinister things being planed.

Very interesting article thanks for posting the link. The Chinese navy is growing at incredible speed does not surprise me. They ( China ) also shoot a satellite out the atmosphere which is quite an achievement. China not so long ago had 50 underground nuclear explosions ( a year )

Is someone actually going to challenge Americas dominance or is there more sinister things being planed.

I don't think we are in a position to question the Beijing regime anymore , not when you consider that they are now investing in our nuclear power plants and also when you consider what we did to them , in the not too distant past . .

Tories in bed with the Commies . .blink.png