20 More Families Coming To Bute

Hard to disagree with any of this.

And IOBS comparing with refugees from a war who have had no choice but to flee with UK based dole scroungers is disgusting TBH.

Another only reading what they want to read. Have never said once refugees should not be aloud into the UK. Have wrote they should be brought in. Have wrote so many times it would help the Syrians if they had classes like they do in France to help them settle by giving them classes about the huge cultural change they are experiencing to help them settle. It should come as no surprise that Stuart Dickson, Oaksoft and Andy can't read what has been written

Another only reading what they want to read. Have never said once refugees should not be aloud into the UK. Have wrote they should be brought in. Have wrote so many times it would help the Syrians if they had classes like they do in France to help them settle by giving them classes about the huge cultural change they are experiencing to help them settle. It should come as no surprise that Stuart Dickson, Oaksoft and Andy can't read what has been written

"Can't" and "choose not to" are very different as you are finding out.

Another only reading what they want to read. Have never said once refugees should not be aloud into the UK. Have wrote they should be brought in. Have wrote so many times it would help the Syrians if they had classes like they do in France to help them settle by giving them classes about the huge cultural change they are experiencing to help them settle.

Oh FFS now you want to patronise them?

I would rather we educate our own racists on how to be accepting of people who have escaped a warzone rather than assuming every migrant is a rapist waiting to pounce unless we step in first and correct their "heathen ways".

Your comment about these migrants "getting everything" pretty much kills your credibility.

Oh FFS now you want to patronise them?

I would rather we educate our own racists on how to be accepting of people who have escaped a warzone rather than assuming every migrant is a rapist waiting to pounce unless we step in first and correct their "heathen ways".

Your comment about these migrants "getting everything" pretty much kills your credibility.

FFS thought you were just an educational snob , I was wrong your one of these educational no common sense idiots living inside tunnel vision.

There's plenty of English 'immigrants' in Argyll.

I'm pretty certain the French are having second thoughts about letting the English migration happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/10/england-fans-violence-marseille-police-european-championship

And. How come it's English FANS and Russian THUGS?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/12/euro-2016-uefa-investigate-violence-between-england-and-russia-f/

Edited by stlucifer

The last time was yesterday, why? What difference would it make if I never, ever made any posts about football? The fact that this thread, and indeed this section of the forum, isn't about football makes your comment even more silly, though, it is you, so what should I expect.

Good point Slarti.

He has too much time on his hands presently.

Hope he cannae get wifi in Saudi.