20 More Families Coming To Bute

Andy you have failed to read all the posts or else you read what you want to read. Of course being from the UK anyone making the slightest noise about local concerns is a racist. Suppose it's one way to stop people complaining. However it does not answer why 20 families are being moved out of Camberltown under the name they can't settle. Then moving them to an island. I'm all for our country helping anyone from Syria. There are right ways and wrong ways and right ways about doing this explained further back in the thread.

The flimsy concerns being raised in this instance is just a flimsy cover for blatant racism.

I have no doubt that the reason they are being moved from Campbeltown is that the racist benefit scroungers over there kicked up enough bile to get them moved.

The right way to go about this, IMO, as I explained earlier, is to ship the Bute benefit scroungers over to Syria.

I attended the Bute Highland games last August and had the misfortune to share a ferry coming back with a number of them coming over for the Sevco v Hibs game.

What a bunch of racist, bigoted vermin.

Actually, I'm sorry, I take it back. That comment is an insult to vermin.

Indeed, thinking about it, it would unfair to ship them over to Syria. An uninhabited island in the middle of the pacific would be better.

Edited by nosferatu

The flimsy concerns being raised in this instance is just a flimsy cover for blatant racism.

I have no doubt that the reason they are being moved from Campbeltown is that the racist benefit scroungers over there kicked up enough bile to get them moved.

The right way to go about this, IMO, as I explained earlier, is to ship the Bute benefit scroungers over to Syria.

I attended the Bute Highland games last August and had the misfortune to share a ferry coming back with a number of them coming over for the Sevco v Hibs game.

What a bunch of racist, bigoted vermin.

Actually, I'm sorry, I take it back. That comment is an insult to vermin.

Indeed, thinking about it, it would unfair to ship them over to Syria. An uninhabited island in the middle of the pacific would be better.

Already answered your post Andy, We are the problem we are all racist in Scotland why should we have concerns of wee girls being sexually verbally by Syrian boys. One wonders how you would react if it was your wee boy being abused. Keep up the good work from deflecting from the facts about people you look down on.

Already answered your post Andy, We are the problem we are all racist in Scotland why should we have concerns of wee girls being sexually verbally by Syrian boys. One wonders how you would react if it was your wee boy being abused. Keep up the good work from deflecting from the facts about people you look down on.

I'm afraid I'd agree with Andy.

Each one of your complaints about Syrians could just as easily be levelled against Scottish guys whether they are from Bute or not. Your mates wife that left him for a younger man and who has ultimately made a fool of herself? She clearly didn't love or respect your friend enough to value her marriage to him and hes clearly better off without her. Girls suffering verbal sexual abuse? Well talk to any teenage girl and you'll find that there's plenty of guys out there that do exactly the same thing and often far worse. That's why those of us with step daughters or daughters worry ourselves sick when they go for a night out on the town. And people getting loads of money in benefits? Well yesterday on ITV one of the features on the This Morning programme was an English lady who's advertising for a sperm donor so she can have her 13th child which she reckons will boost her annual benefits to £40,000 per year giving her enough money to pay for a boob job.

I don't know of any Syrian refugees living near me but I do know a number of Eritrean refugees living in the town who have an horrific tale to tell about what they fled from after being persecuted just for being Christians. I'm far more tolerant of the idea of giving those people a hand to get set up before going on to be a real benefit to the country, than I am the idea of seeing my tax money being paid to the kind of workshy baby factory that we seem to have more and more of in the UK working the benefit system to screw as much money out of it without ever having to do a days work.

Each one of your complaints about Syrians could just as easily be levelled against Scottish guys whether they are from Bute or not. Your mates wife that left him for a younger man and who has ultimately made a fool of herself? She clearly didn't love or respect your friend enough to value her marriage to him and hes clearly better off without her. Girls suffering verbal sexual abuse? Well talk to any teenage girl and you'll find that there's plenty of guys out there that do exactly the same thing and often far worse. That's why those of us with step daughters or daughters worry ourselves sick when they go for a night out on the town. And people getting loads of money in benefits? Well yesterday on ITV one of the features on the This Morning programme was an English lady who's advertising for a sperm donor so she can have her 13th child which she reckons will boost her annual benefits to £40,000 per year giving her enough money to pay for a boob job.

I don't know of any Syrian refugees living near me but I do know a number of Eritrean refugees living in the town who have an horrific tale to tell about what they fled from after being persecuted just for being Christians. I'm far more tolerant of the idea of giving those people a hand to get set up before going on to be a real benefit to the country, than I am the idea of seeing my tax money being paid to the kind of workshy baby factory that we seem to have more and more of in the UK working the benefit system to screw as much money out of it without ever having to do a days work.

Hard to disagree with any of this.

And IOBS comparing with refugees from a war who have had no choice but to flee with UK based dole scroungers is disgusting TBH.

It's not my mates wife first off. Did not read on after that I'm afraid .

Hard to disagree with any of this.

And IOBS comparing with refugees from a war who have had no choice but to flee with UK based dole scroungers is disgusting TBH.

To be honest I think it's the idea that we should be giving even more to UK benefit scroungers that disgusts me more than anything. The Welfare State was supposed to be a safety net where we could give pensioners and the disabled a modest standard of living, and where those who had fallen sick or who had lost their job could be giving a wee helping hand whilst getting back on their feet. It was never intended to be a system that provided a life choice for those who are too lazy to help themselves.

I was IOBS could forget about where people came from and their colour of their skin and instead focused on treating everyone equally by the same standards. If there are people sexually abusing kids they should be arrested and dealt with by the courts no matter where they've come from. The refugees I know don't want special treatment, they just want to be a functioning and integrated part of our society and they do try so hard despite some people's prejudices.

If there are people sexually abusing kids they should be arrested and dealt with by the courts no matter where they've come from.

Bloody hell. That's what I was saying. If only I'd did it like this, that complete and utter cnut 'nosferatu' might have kept his shite about racism and hatred to himself.

Cheers StuDick.

Bloody hell. That's what I was saying. If only I'd did it like this, that complete and utter cnut 'nosferatu' might have kept his shite about racism and hatred to himself.

Cheers StuDick.

Stuart's comment here was part of a long post where he clearly stated his opinion.

Your post on the other hand was a clearly racist attack.

I have been looking for a Mod aw day to dae a bit of merging.

Just not efficient on here.

The Neds are needing reprimanded.

Maybe if I start a Thread which would make a Mod weep, one of the Super Daves may appear.

Prick. Feel free to report this post to the mods if you wish. You utter prick.

are you quoting a line from the Young ones..you utter utter bastart is good..It was not me it was the other 3..my favourite. Shut up and tell me the answer.

everyone a classic

I have been looking for a Mod aw day to dae a bit of merging.

Just not efficient on here.

The Neds are needing reprimanded.

Maybe if I start a Thread which would make a Mod weep, one of the Super Daves may appear.

Sorry, not Neds.

Just one Ned on this Thread.

Disgraceful