RESURECTION DAY

Resurrection Day

First league win of the season and the last team in Britain to win a league game. It’s a bit of an oxymoron that means we’re pretty shite but no one else other than Saints fans and anal statisticians care about that. For the general public outside Paisley and maybe Ayrshire, tonight’s result was nothing more than a coupon buster but for the true Buddies let’s hope it’s a turning point. Tonight is the start of our Resurgence. Remember the 6th of December as our resurrection day.

"Jack Ross you will be launching the biggest comeback in the history of Paisley. “Paisley.” That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the sixth of December, and you will once again be fighting for our survival… Not from the Old firm, bigotry, or Greenock soap dodgers… but from relegation to the third tier. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the sixth of December will no longer be known as another defeat but as the day the Saints declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!  We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Resurrection Day!”

Come on ye Saints.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Don't bother... They're here!

Glad you,s could make it, now we can get this show on the road!

on hing on we are short a ringmaster, you know loud, opinionated, full of self importance and bluff. Someone who could literally get bears to dance and shower him with cash... hmmm.. what's Charles Green up to these days?

Dancin bears, Charles Green and the circus. Wow! you guys know how to go off at a tangent. while I only joined a couple of days ago I have been following your antics for a few months now while I tried to make sense of the SMISA elections. I've noticed a few things. Does Shull live here? He always seems to be online no matter what time it is. To qualify as a true St Mirren fan is it necessary to be more Anti-Rangers than Pro St Mirren (seems most of the election propaganda seemed to centre on that fact) and now Jack Ross has got some league points will the webmasters finally accept he is OUR manager. 5 League games into his tenure the answer to the what is the surname of the current St Mirren manager anti robot question was still Rae for new members joining the site.

The site is brilliant and some of the nonsense threads about Paisley pictures and malt whisky are excellent but I still haven't been through them all yet. I'd need to spend as much time as Shull on the site to achieve that.  Keep going off on tangents guys and may the resurrection continue with a resounding or even narrow victory over Raith Rovers on Saturday.

Come on ye Saints

Well we got the narrow victory. The revival continues. Well done Jack Ross, Lewis Morgan and the boys. Only 4 points adrift now and 6 off the play off. We will not go quietly into the night and Dumbarton, Ayr and even Dunfermilne must have squeaky bums now. So with a couple of wins, the threat of seat plaque removal averted and Christmas still to come that must be cause for celebration.

Sorry started already. A big bottle of Tiger 4.8% proof world acclaimed Asian lager with a picture of Buddiecat on it. I think his seat plaque is on the back. It says should be expired but the board will make an announcement soon on how long it will last.

Come on ye Saints.

On 07/12/2016 at 0:04 PM, BuddieinEK said:

Obviously... the clowns are still here!

They sit in various parts of St. Mirren Park and are the more vocal proponents of, ahem, "support". Some call them "knickerwetters". Others call them "torn faced miserable cunts". I say nothing.........<_<

It's now seven points out of nine since my late night indulgence and thread starting session. I know I'm on the naughty list for starting a shite thread that nobody wants to read but Santa can you make it ten Points out twelve. Even if you only make it eight it would mean I could resurrect the thread again next week and keep annoying the tits off everyone.

Thanks Santa

COYS

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

It's now seven points out of nine since my late night indulgence and thread starting session. I know I'm on the naughty list for starting a shite thread that nobody wants to read but Santa can you make it ten Points out twelve. Even if you only make it eight it would mean I could resurrect the thread again next week and keep annoying the tits off everyone.

Thanks Santa

COYS

It's ok . I started one about keeping the faith at same time . That went down like Brussel sprouts in June . 

People don't like positivity .

3pts on Saturday Santa .

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

It's ok . I started one about keeping the faith at same time . That went down like Brussel sprouts in June . 

People don't like positivity .

3pts on Saturday Santa .

That made me laugh, relevent and seasonal, well done, well done indeed!

Incidentally I dislike the sprout.