SMiSA's Latest Update

Yes you are quite correct in that neither Tony or Alan are elected directors and John being secretary has not been elected,so i have been a bit amiss in stating that the 11 are the full board, there are 8 elected one secretary and the other 2 assist at meetings. I never said they were all elected directors. Would have been better on reflection to state there are 11 people who attend the board meetings and are actively involved in running the trust.
I can sometimes make errors,i am human after all. I will leave this conversation for now and go sit in a corner and think about the harm and destruction i have caused.

So it's 8+1+2? Has anyone informed Kenny Morrison yet that he's not on the SMiSA board? He seemed to think he and David Riley were and that David Nicol wasn't when he posted.

Thanks for providing some clarity, eventually Peter, but what a f**king car crash this has been. Why did it take so long for anyone to give a clear answer? Did you need to consult with each other before knowing who is on the SMiSA board and who isn't?

What about the rest of the constitutional questions I asked? Are SMISA indeed a Community Benefit Society and if so why hasn't SMISA done more for the local community? A £500 donation to the food bank pales into insignificance when you gift £9k to a local Limited Company and and interest fee loan of £15k to the same company. Isn't it stretching the truth massively to claim you are working to put the football club at the heart of the community?

I see from Gordon Scotts latest updates that he bumped progress in match day experience and community involvement further down the road as he fixes the floor in the canteen in Ralston. Why not eh? After all every successful business puts their customers and potential customer market far behind any other priority. Oh wait.... No they don't. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

At the risk of upsetting a number of people, I would like to say that, whilst I don't always like what SD writes or the way in which he phrases things, I do defend his right to bring things up on the forum. No more of a right than any other but certainly no less. It probably shouldn't surprise us that the new set up is taking time to bed in. It is right however that members and potential members (like myself) are reassured that the correct governance is in place and seen to be both transparent and effective. As a non member, for now, I will let others comment on the detail but guys ...please try to listen to each other rather than seeing who can shout loudest or find the smartest put down. Not a bad resolution for 2017.

Another attempt to control the forum eh?

We will deal with his posts exactly how we like within the rules of the forum and the tolerance and patience of Div and the mods.

The absolute last thing we need is the forum control freak telling us how to treat a man intent on using every waking moment to slaughter our club, our chairman, our board, our staff and now SMISA volunteers.

Edited by oaksoft

Another attempt to control the forum eh?
We will deal with his posts exactly how we like within the rules of the forum and the tolerance and patience of Div and the mods.
The absolute last thing we need is the forum control freak telling us how to treat a man intent on using every waking moment to slaughter our club, our chairman, our board, our staff and now SMISA volunteers.

Wow... Where did 95% of that self justification appear from?

Funny man/woman/transgender/a.n.other

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not at all.

Interesting but not surprising that you should misinterpret it that way.

Not that good at psychology after all... despite your own high self opinion.

Serious question. Why on earth would having a high opinion of myself possibly be a bad thing? Why does it matter to you anyway? And why are you so quick to use it as a weapon against others?

This is the Scottish Disease thing that I cannot understand at all.

You reckon it is a good thing to know your place? You are absolutely f**king kidding me. No wonder the rest of the world is leaving us behind on almost every level.

Honestly, I dont have time in my life for this navel gazing pish Brian. Its demeaning and destructive.

Serious question. Why on earth would having a high opinion of myself possibly be a bad thing? Why does it matter to you anyway? And why are you so quick to use it as a weapon against others?
This is the Scottish Disease thing that I cannot understand at all.
You reckon it is a good thing to know your place? You are absolutely f**king kidding me. No wonder the rest of the world is leaving us behind on almost every level.
Honestly, I dont have time in my life for this navel gazing pish Brian. Its demeaning and destructive.

Oh oh! Meltdown warning....again. :rolleyes:

The man who has time to troll a football forum to tell me that everyone is ignoring me over and over and over again, now doesn't have time to be demeaning and destructive.

Oh oh! Meltdown warning....again. :rolleyes:

The man who has time to troll a football forum to tell me that everyone is ignoring me over and over and over again, now doesn't have time to be demeaning and destructive.

In fairness though... at the risk of yet again being accused of colluding with you... That fair made me laugh.

One of the funniest posts in a long time.. and all initiated by a very innocuous post replicating one of his own which apparantly like a one armed waiter, he can dish out but not take.

39 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not at all.

Interesting but not surprising that you should misinterpret it that way.

Not that good at psychology after all... despite your own high self opinion.

You need better comebacks than this FFS. Even Faraway Saint is better than this and he has splinters on his fingers from scraping the barrel.

Edited by oaksoft

The confusion surrounding the numbers on the SMiSA board is now clear. 8 are on the SMiSA board. 8+2 are on the SMiSA Popular People's Front board, and 8+2+1 are on the SMiSA People's Popular Front of Judea board. Gordon Scott has just issued his latest sermon from the mount - 'Blessed are the cheesemakers and those who travelled to Dundee on Christmas Eve'. Tony Fitzpatrick meanwhile, is clearly not the messiah and remains a very naughty boy.

Sorted.

49 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The confusion surrounding the numbers on the SMiSA board is now clear. 8 are on the SMiSA board. 8+2 are on the SMiSA Popular People's Front board, and 8+2+1 are on the SMiSA People's Popular Front of Judea board. Gordon Scott has just issued his latest sermon from the mount - 'Blessed are the cheesemakers and those who travelled to Dundee on Christmas Eve'. Tony Fitzpatrick meanwhile, is clearly not the messiah and remains a very naughty boy.

Sorted.

CRINGE! :wacko:

Surely I can't be the only person who couldn't give a flying f**k about how many people are on the SMiSA board?

In terms of what they are doing with my zillions of pounds in direct debit payments, so long as it isn't funding the renewal of Trident and Theresa May's next pair of leather trousers, I'm relaxed about that.

15 minutes ago, Drew said:

Surely I can't be the only person who couldn't give a flying f**k about how many people are on the SMiSA board?

In terms of what they are doing with my zillions of pounds in direct debit payments, so long as it isn't funding the renewal of Trident and Theresa May's next pair of leather trousers, I'm relaxed about that.

Agree completely, Drew. I'm amazed there haven't been questions asked in parliament. I know Freedom of speech is a good thing but I don't know why Dickhead is still allowed to post his shit. I thought you had to at least kid on you like St.Mirren a wee bit. Morton fans have occasionally said  nicer things about our club than Dickson.

4 hours ago, Drew said:

When you have a club any kind of club with committees their is always internal fighting by some of the member's. The ones who want power, the voice , the look at me, the I can do better. Its alll so sad self indulgent pish. Thank God the majority of SMISA members have their heads screwed on the right way though I feel for current members  on the SMISA board, hell if you do , hell if you dont.  LOL no was not drinking when I wrote this. bloody typo from the phone. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

1 hour ago, Drew said:

It's like the vote to give more money to the players budget, 88% voted in favour but you wouldn't have thought so reading on here. The vast majority are of members are positive about what SMiSA are doing. The vast majority don't post on here. As to the numbers on the SMISA board this is only important to trouble makers and nit pickers. 

The only thing that matters is that they're doing what they believe is the best for St Mirren FC. In my opinion there is no doubt that they are doing just that.

32 minutes ago, Kendo said:

It's like the vote to give more money to the players budget, 88% voted in favour but you wouldn't have thought so reading on here. The vast majority are of members are positive about what SMiSA are doing. The vast majority don't post on here. As to the numbers on the SMISA board this is only important to trouble makers and nit pickers. 

The only thing that matters is that they're doing what they believe is the best for St Mirren FC. In my opinion there is no doubt that they are doing just that.

Bonkers :rolleyes:

Edited by Stuart Dickson