Latest Scores

FTOF

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

United 1-1 City, great pass and Fernandes, who's been poor for a long time, puts it away nicely.

79 mins. 

United 2-1 ,City, the man of the moment, Rashford, in the right place to slide it in.

Been a long time since Old Traffords been rocking like this.

81 mins. 

Edited by faraway saint

Just now, faraway saint said:

Aberdeen 1-1 Rangers, going into extra time.

I tuned in to watch the 2nd half, tragic standard of fitba, not helped by the state of the pitch.

I'll no bother with the extra time, Spurs v Arsenal for me, I prefer players that can pass to their own team. :lol:

Good choice, Spurs 0-2 Arsenal, great strike from about 25 yards.

Arsenal are the real deal. 

36 mins. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Good choice, Spurs 0-2 Arsenal, great strike from about 25 yards.

Arsenal are the real deal. 

36 mins. 

The pressure on the Arsenal owners to get rid of Arteta due to “fan power” was immense and shows that often managers need time and support to succeed. 

I enjoyed watching Arteta as a player. He is looking like the real deal as a manager. The EPL needed a fresh approach and team to deal with the dominance of Liverpool and Man City over the last few years.

I am still not convinced that Howe at Newcastle is the right choice.

10 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

The pressure on the Arsenal owners to get rid of Arteta due to “fan power” was immense and shows that often managers need time and support to succeed. 

I enjoyed watching Arteta as a player. He is looking like the real deal as a manager. The EPL needed a fresh approach and team to deal with the dominance of Liverpool and Man City over the last few years.

I am still not convinced that Howe at Newcastle is the right choice.

Not quite sure what you're looking for the EPL to do when teams dominate, this happens in almost every major league in the world, unless you're meaning you'd have preferred to see a team break the domination? 

This season there has been a change, Liverpool have been honking for day one and City are wobbling but there's a long way to go.

Man United are starting to look like they can challenge and I'm also puzzled why, at this stage, you can question the appointment of Howe at Newcastle who have only lost one game all season.

As I said, a long way to go but certainly there's more teams challenging this season and the standard is mostly outstanding.

I watched Brighton demolish Liverpool yesterday and the football they played was outstanding.