Latest Scores

FTOF

First half of Middlesborough versus Villa 0-0. Dreadful game. Will not bother with second half. Villa goalie looks like he has a bet on how long he can stand with the ball without playing it. Feel sorry for McGinn. Runs about hard and has had about three touches.

6 hours ago, guinness said:

First half of Middlesborough versus Villa 0-0. Dreadful game. Will not bother with second half. Villa goalie looks like he has a bet on how long he can stand with the ball without playing it. Feel sorry for McGinn. Runs about hard and has had about three touches.

2nd half was brilliant 🤩 

Turned over to watch the Arsenal, Liverpool game and I'm amazed that Arsenal are wearing white tops with white numbers, (Black outline), and no names on the shirt. I thought the numbers were supposed to be very clear. And why no names? Was it mentioned in the pre match commentary?

Edited by stlucifer

Dundee United one up with a couple of minutes to go. Deflected cross allowing Watt a tap in. Moment of brilliance according to com mentator. Watt provi ng what a despicable prick he is with his behaviour after scoring. Invernessdenieda stone penalty in last minute. Does anyone know what the handball rule is now?. Grieve started and as usual worked hard without ever looking like scoring.

2 hours ago, eastlandssaint said:

Newcastle United  2   Manchester City  3

For once an EPL  match that lived up to t he billing. Excellent match played at a very high pace . Very entertaining. I normally do not enjoy the English top League  but this was very good. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tottenham 0 Manchester City 0. Two very talented sides playing at incredible pace with very gifted players. Only downside no-one ever actually shoots at goal. City had one disallowed for offside which is the only shot I can remember.  Tottenham p once about so much at the back I  assume they will concede  because of this eventually. 

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Tottenham 0 Manchester City 0. Two very talented sides playing at incredible pace with very gifted players. Only downside no-one ever actually shoots at goal. City had one disallowed for offside which is the only shot I can remember.  Tottenham p once about so much at the back I  assume they will concede  because of this eventually. 

0-1